Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

majorloser

majorloser

He's just an avid vegetarian and likes his salad freshly tossed.

At least he didn't say vanilla pudding.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
It was -17°C when I left for work this morning. It's a balmy -14°C right now.:rolleyes: Now Brian, living in Edmonton, might say "Pffttt!" to that. But, when you live right beside the ocean, it cuts through you like a knife due to the moisture in the air. :( On a brighter note, it's supposed to get up to -8°C by Saturday.:)
Edmonton looks fairly warm right now so I'll say Pffftt to that .... our high is -25°c today, add the wind chill to that in you're in the -40°c ranges.
Well at least it hasn't gotten really cold here yet. :)

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Edmonton looks fairly warm right now so I'll say Pffftt to that .... our high is -25°c today, add the wind chill to that in you're in the -40°c ranges.

Steve
78 here.....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It was a warm 5F this morning (about -15C). Had to through boiling water on my cats to get their paws off the deck.

(no cats were harmed in the making of this joke)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
It was -17°C when I left for work this morning. It's a balmy -14°C right now.:rolleyes: Now Brian, living in Edmonton, might say "Pffttt!" to that. But, when you live right beside the ocean, it cuts through you like a knife due to the moisture in the air. :( On a brighter note, it's supposed to get up to -8°C by Saturday.:)

Steve
Ha you wimps talking Celsius. I had -17°F this morning. Wind chills were at around -40°F. Needless to say I did not go skiing today. Low tonight is supposed to be well below -25. I really do like winter but this is a bit much. Mount Everest was warmer than us today.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered a Raspberry Pi V2 that should be here before the weekend. I'm very excited.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Ha you wimps talking Celsius. I had -17°F this morning. Wind chills were at around -40°F. Needless to say I did not go skiing today. Low tonight is supposed to be well below -25. I really do like winter but this is a bit much. Mount Everest was warmer than us today.
One man's wimp is another man's fool. :p Seriously why would you live in such cold when there are such nice warm places.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Ha you wimps talking Celsius. I had -17°F this morning. Wind chills were at around -40°F.
That's what we were at, -17°F this morning, it's -14°F right now. Also, -40 is the same in °C and °F. :)
Tonight is chilly of -26°F/-32°C and below -40° with the windchill ... going to be a short night out at the dog park.

Steve

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The whole Greek hole thing just can not be a coincidence.:eek:
I own a building Buissnes building houses and stuff and I have a big boss who is Greek and a complete w*****
late for work = late finish this Arvo + the Greek standing over my shoulders as I work :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess I live in tropics compared our friends from north - 14F, wind chill 4F today in big apple :)
I should go plant few palm trees outside

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis