Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Although, I do need to finish my video review of a thermostat. Ooooohhhh, babeeee. That's some excitement right there.
Please tell me there will be side by side action shots comparing it with your old thermostat?!?!?!?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You don't understand any of the subtleties of the English language do you?

See that. That was rude. Saying some girl in Edmonton is boring is not rude. At least as far as it pertains to you:
No you called Adam a Pffta (pooffta) witch is why I sead Rude
Bryce, whether Adam is a "pooffta" (NTTAWWT!) or not, is completely irrelevant. "Pffta" should be read as an expression of derision. So, while Brian may have been taunting Adam (in a good-natured manner, it must be said), it wasn't what you thought it to be.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Adam is a pooffta? Oh man, I didn't know. That explains some of the Twister moves he made.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That explains the brown smear on the upper lip
HEY NOW! That's not what it looks like. It's from.... uh..... it's..... uhm.... A, uh....
Cupcake, yeah yeah, A cupcake that I ate. Yeah, that's what I'm going with.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It was -17°C when I left for work this morning. It's a balmy -14°C right now.:rolleyes: Now Brian, living in Edmonton, might say "Pffttt!" to that. But, when you live right beside the ocean, it cuts through you like a knife due to the moisture in the air. :( On a brighter note, it's supposed to get up to -8°C by Saturday.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis