Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I do have an iPad, but I don't love typing on it, so I tend to use my MB Air instead. I was thinking about getting it on my Android phone because I'm assuming that it will be easier to read.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
On the subject of things that will bore most of you: OMG I'M WATCHING NHL HOCKEY IS THIS REAL LIFE GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE NO TIME FOR PUNCTATION!!!!!!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw a video on Facebook about an elephant sanctuary, where an elephant and a dog were best friends. They did everything together. A nice, feel-good story. The dog reminded me of Niki, but the video was pretty low quality, so I looked online to find it. At that point, I found out that the dog had died in 2011 after what they think was a coyote attack. The elephant found her body and carried her back to their favorite spot. Now I'm seriously bummed. My eyes are watering. Stupid Facebook and it's "feel good" stories.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother just bought a Mac Mini. Gosh darn it. Now I want one. Again.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Here's another sad story for you Adam.

So I went to see the doctor the other day since I've been under the weather, and naturally I get weighed in. Well, I was at the office a couple months ago for a checkup, and the doctor noted the difference. She at first assumed there must have been some sort of error with the scale.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So I went to see the doctor the other day since I've been under the weather, and naturally I get weighed in. Well, I was at the office a couple months ago for a checkup, and the doctor noted the difference. She at first assumed there must have been some sort of error with the scale.
Because you weigh so much less now? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alright - now I'm actually curious. :D Did you lose weight since the last visit?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Alright - now I'm actually curious. :D Did you lose weight since the last visit?
Lets just say the printout I got from my doctor included a recommendation for diet and exercise in addition to the instructions for dealing with the cold, and that didn't appear the last time around.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lets just say the printout I got from my doctor included a recommendation for diet and exercise in addition to the instructions for dealing with the cold, and that didn't appear the last time around.
Well, duh. Being underweight is dangerous.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, just in case you actually replied seriously that you had lost weight, I had started an order with Domino's. :D I guess that I can cancel that now.

Ought oh. Looks like the computer might have locked out changes. It's trying to figure out the numbers of my credit card. Seven numbers! *Launches tic-tac-toe* Learn, ***d**nit! *credit card numbers appear* It's got the card - it's going to order!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis