Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I assumed so. There are other ways to defeat it, but let's not get you fired.
I wish there was a good way because every teacher in the district would probably pay me for the information. They would love to be able to use YouTube and other websites for their classes.

Oh well tapatalk it is :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really wish there was a way around my schools firewall so I could go on AH on the computers here. My iPhone battery has officially reached the point where the battery is noticeably degrading.
Does your school have power outlets? :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Does your school have power outlets? :)
They do, but it is heavily frowned upon to get caught charging your phone all out in the open. For some reason it is less bad to be screwing around on the computer than on your phone. Public schools, go figure

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Could you charge the phone by a USB outlet and hide it?

You could also get a case with the extra battery.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Could you charge the phone by a USB outlet and hide it?

You could also get a case with the extra battery.
Perhaps. The problem is that I'm in a different classroom nearly every day so I never know where the outlets will be located or if they will be in a hideable location. I've considered the cases as well. I'm a bit torn since I love the case I have.

View attachment 11194

I could also simply pay $150 and have my phone replaced under the applecare plan for a brand new one. Decisions decisions.

Not to talk crazy, but...shouldn't you be teaching? :eek: :p
I'm a sub :p A glorified babysitter in most cases. Given all the new shenanigans NYS is instituting, I'm almost considering going back to school for something else. Definitely not a good time to be a teacher.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I've been told Canada has better schools. That explains why you remember this and I don't.
Could be true, I don't know ... I dropped out so I had to teach myself.

Steve

P.S. Guess I should be thankful my line of work doesn't require a high school education.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Phys Ed today. Woke up an hour late, but at least I get to wear sweatpants.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just saw edible shot glasses for the first time. Blew my mind.

Okay, I know that Jell-O shots are edible...I'd just never seen a glass like this before. And they're chocolate. CHOCOLATE.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
12 hour day yesterday, 12 hour day today. These luxury purchases aren't gonna pay for themselves!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I just saw edible shot glasses for the first time. Blew my mind.

Okay, I know that Jell-O shots are edible...I'd just never seen a glass like this before. And they're chocolate. CHOCOLATE.

109151.jpg

Why not get a little Creme de Cacao for them.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

OK I'm rounding out my Boring Thread Survival Team (BTST) and, as the leader, I have final say on who gets to fight the zombie apocalypse with me. If you would like to fight beside me or recommend someone for a position please apply below.

So far these are my thoughts from top left to bottom right...Duh.

Me - Alex - The Loser - gmike - sawz - Swerd - Rickster - j garcia
YAA - Harold - Bryce - Adam - Adwilk

Cue A-Team theme music...
Why can't I be part of the team?:mad:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis