Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still new to magic twangier plunking. I'm hoping MarkW will chime in to give pointers.:)
Just so I have this straight. You want MarkW to help you pluck your twanger? I can't speak for Mark, but I'm guessing he'll decline. Maybe you could ask Adam.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just so I have this straight. You want MarkW to help you pluck your twanger? I can't speak for Mark, but I'm guessing he'll decline. Maybe you could ask Adam.
No. It's not pluck or twanger. It's plunk and twangier. Actually, it's magic twangier. I'm not sure what Mark was on about but it was his idea.

I'm guessing you missed his post. Which has since been deleted...Never mind... It was funny 2 hours ago.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
If you feed her humans, she's not the one I'd be afraid of. "Human food"? Get it? Never mind.....
I don't feed her that, she has the tools to "get her own human food". :)

Steve

P.S. Seeing a different mailman every week seemed rather odd at first .... that coupled with the sudden decrease in dog food .... hmmmmm, mystery solved I guess.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Speaking of Niki, she now has her cameo on Amazon! Well, more than a cameo...she's the star. Okay, the product is the star :rolleyes:, but she looks great.

You can see her in my review of this Anolon Double Burner Griddle. Yes, it's 4.5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back - but you get to see Niki eat part of a pancake. :p Btw - those griddles rock. I'm not so sure that it's really metal-utensil-safe like it claims, but the one that I've had for five years looks almost new (and, yes - I have used it :D). On a related note, I hate listening to myself...so I'm sure it's no treat for you all.
I'm a little concerned with the potential for false advertising here. You mark it as Niki approved, but judging by the outtake, it's clearly Niki passable at best. Glad that it can reheat pizza effectively though.

I didn't see it mentioned: does your older (and thicker) griddle heat more evenly?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
No. It's not pluck or twanger. It's plunk and twangier. Actually, it's magic twangier. I'm not sure what Mark was on about but it was his idea.

I'm guessing you missed his post. Which has since been deleted...Never mind... It was funny 2 hours ago.
I missed Mark's post. I'm sure it was funny though. Nothing beats a magic twangier. (or so I'm told)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking of Niki, she now has her cameo on Amazon! Well, more than a cameo...she's the star. Okay, the product is the star :rolleyes:, but she looks great.

You can see her in my review of this Anolon Double Burner Griddle. Yes, it's 4.5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back - but you get to see Niki eat part of a pancake. :p Btw - those griddles rock. I'm not so sure that it's really metal-utensil-safe like it claims, but the one that I've had for five years looks almost new (and, yes - I have used it :D). On a related note, I hate listening to myself...so I'm sure it's no treat for you all.
The last 30 seconds were fantastic. Also... just leave the pancake in the middle on a little longer and it would be fine. Also.. who needs two griddles? Also.. Put some syrup on those pancakes... also... nice work on that egg there, Emeril.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
As long as you don't bring up politics, religion, or anything else I don't agree with, then knock yourself out.

By the way, there are no things that are stupid, just stupid ideas that people turn into things.

Whatever that means. I'm admittedly more interesting when I've had a couple.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
He said you smell like poopy. ....

The rest of your post reminds me of the "Jump to conclusions" mat. You could have a "draw your own conlusions" pencil.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
He said you smell like poopy. ....

The rest of your post reminds me of the "Jump to conclusions" mat. You could have a "draw your own conlusions" pencil.
I exclusively use a peck your own conclusions keyboard

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis