Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just read a thread where markw is getting all fired up. Pretty funny. Nothing like a Lunch break and some forum hostility to break the day up :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just read a thread where markw is getting all fired up. Pretty funny. Nothing like a Lunch break and some forum hostility to break the day up :D
I saw that, too. This points to only one thing - some teenager screwed up his McMuffin order again.

:D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I gotta say, the chrome finish on this new faucet is growing on me. Definitely more "bling" factor than the spot resistant stainless.
How is the swivel action? Did you substitute any parts from the local hardware store in the installation? What are the similarities with your old faucet? Are there video examples of both filling up a cup with water so we can compare and contrast :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How is the swivel action? Did you substitute any parts from the local hardware store in the installation? What are the similarities with your old faucet? Are there video examples of both filling up a cup with water so we can compare and contrast :p
Dang it! I didn't video myself filling up a cup of water with the old faucet. :mad: Dang, now I have to install it again.

:D Oh, you know that there's going to be a video review - and you're going to like it, mister! :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Dang it! I didn't video myself filling up a cup of water with the old faucet. :mad: Dang, now I have to install it again.

:D Oh, you know that there's going to be a video review - and you're going to like it, mister! :p
So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm still waiting on the griddle review. The sneak peak of Niki shunning your cooking was a good start though.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Tapatalk is pretty cool I can even send this message using Google Voice.
it's too bad you can't do commas periods and new lines or have a simple way of adding them in while you talk

Steve
Google voice should be able to recognize punctuation commands... Just say "period", "comma", "question mark", etc. There isn't a command to insert a new line though unfortunately. Not that I know of anyways..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm still waiting on the griddle review. The sneak peak of Niki shunning your cooking was a good start though.
Solid point. I really need to finish that. After making most of the video and written review, I learned what was scratching the coating - so I need to edit it. I just haven't had the strength. Yep, old and lazy. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to get showered, eat lunch, and play some Craft with my bro (who's waiting on me). Later!

J

jamie2112

Banned
I don't like the new format !!! Or maybe I just need to play with it ...either way I have to do a hit now

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I gotta say, the chrome finish on this new faucet is growing on me. Definitely more "bling" factor than the spot resistant stainless.
Oh oh, I've seen this chrome growing on people in a movie ..... is Adam off to the "real world"? ;)

Steve

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Google voice should be able to recognize punctuation commands... Just say "period", "comma", "question mark", etc. There isn't a command to insert a new line though unfortunately. Not that I know of anyways..
Well let's test this out, hey it actually did insert a period .
,?.! Space, carriage return,
Looks like you can use the word enter.
and that gives you a new line ... neat.

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh oh, I've seen this chrome growing on people in a movie ..... is Adam off to the "real world"? ;)
I took the blue pill. Was that the wrong one?

(Brian might need to explain that one for some of you. :p)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I took the blue pill. Was that the wrong one?

(Brian might need to explain that one for some of you. :p)
The blue pill is the correct one, just your timing might be off .... then again, you might like playing craft via joystick. :)

Steve

P.S. Please .... no video review on this ....

majorloser

majorloser

I saw that, too. This points to only one thing - some teenager screwed up his McMuffin order again.

:D
I'm just watching it hoping I get a chance to use some of the new super mod bomb tools.

(fingers crossed)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis