Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Did you know that if the pilgrims had shot a donkey instead of a turkey, everyone would be getting a piece of @ss next Thanksgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you know that if the pilgrims had shot a donkey instead of a turkey, everyone would be getting a piece of @ss next Thanksgiving
You must be eating some freaky turkeys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it's been almost three years of looking at this thing on my desk as just part of the landscape...but I finally used it again. Like riding a bike. Hurts just like it used to. :)

I just ordered a Dynaflex Powerball based on Dave's suggestion. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I decided to go with the amber one.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Got asked last minute to do some emergency puppy sitting this weekend. 2 big beautiful dogs: one husky and one, I believe, black lab. Someone cancelled on my buddy an hour and a half before his trip, can you believe that? tsk tsk. Oh well, more puppy time for me :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got asked last minute to do some emergency puppy sitting this weekend. 2 big beautiful dogs: one husky and one, I believe, black lab. Someone cancelled on my buddy an hour and a half before his trip, can you believe that? tsk tsk. Oh well, more puppy time for me :D
Enjoy! I bet that Steffi loves them. Or is it the ex this weekend? :D (There's still no smiley for jealous.)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I guess so :D
Enjoy! I bet that Steffi loves them. Or is it the ex this weekend? :D (There's still no smiley for jealous.)
Wait my Steph or Brian's newly found waitress?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My buddy and his wife just had another baby. I was looking to get a Tiffany rattle, but they don't sell them anymore.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm going to see how much effort it takes to destroy drywall with a wireless router. Then I won't need it anymore.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Get a big teady bear Adam :)
I got my niece one of those years ago. HUGE. I happen to be visiting on her birthday, went shopping with my brother, and was quite proud of my choice. I think that she still has it on her bed. Makes me feel darn good, actually.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Ha, I will! If I meet up with Steffi this weekend it'll probably be on Sunday when puppy time is over. I'm fighting a cold tho (my immune system has hated me for about the past month), so I may try to rebook for sometime early next week. Gotta sleep this cold off :)

Bryceo said:
Wait my Steph or Brian's newly found waitress?
Why do I have to choose? I KID!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm starting to think that "Brian" and "Bryce" are the same dude.
Canadians and Australians both like beer. We both like a/v equipment. Both think his kid is cute and have an affinity for girls who's name starts with Ste. To be fair though, I have an affinity for all girls everywhere (and a couple special men on the forum here as well).Either way, you may be on to something.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis