Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why is it guys always cheat on Jennifer? I'm sure you would be faithful maybe you could call her up.
I should try that. "Hi, I'm moderately unattractive, flat broke compared to you, with no prospects - so I'll be really, really faithful. Well, until someone hotter and younger decides that if I'm good enough for you then..."

Hmmm. I don't see that working.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, I did one of the (if not the) best jobs cooking a steak that I've ever done. Nice, 0.4lb filet. Cooked perfectly and still juicy. It was also the first time that I can remember salting a steak beforehand, so it tasted a bit salty to me even though I didn't put much on at all (because I'm not used to it). Niki had no complaints, though. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Last night, I did one of the (if not the) best jobs cooking a steak that I've ever done. Nice, 0.4lb filet. Cooked perfectly and still juicy. It was also the first time that I can remember salting a steak beforehand, so it tasted a bit salty to me even though I didn't put much on at all (because I'm not used to it). Niki had no complaints, though. :D
a little salt and pepper on the outside is all any steak needs imo :) Too many people BBQ a steak and smother it in sauce or marinade it for days. I wanna be able to taste the meat (have fun, boys)!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
a little salt and pepper on the outside is all any steak needs imo :)
Every one until now has had nothing on it. When I cook things that Niki will also get (which is pretty much everything), I almost never put anything on it. I tried the salt because I don't think that will bother her, but I won't use pepper.

Don't get me wrong. I'll eat spicy foods, but not stuff that she'd want.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
a little salt and pepper on the outside is all any steak needs imo :) Too many people BBQ a steak and smother it in sauce or marinade it for days. I wanna be able to taste the meat (have fun, boys)!
Don't be sad pal :)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Too many people BBQ a steak and smother it in sauce or marinade it for days. I wanna be able to taste the meat (have fun, boys)!
I agree, virtually all my steaks have nothing but grill marks. Also, the better the steak, the less I cook it.

Steve

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I agree, virtually all my steaks have nothing but grill marks. Also, the better the steak, the less I cook it.

Steve
That's it. We're meeting up for a BBQ in neutral territory. Saskatchewan it is!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's it. We're meeting up for a BBQ in neutral territory. Saskatchewan it is!
Put it on the smoker box medium rare and it better be Prime please. Honestly it's the meat quality that really matters assuming you cook it medium rare and let is sear.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If you drink martinis be sure to try out New Amsterdam Gin it has a citrus twist and oh my gosh it's good with that dry vermouth.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis