Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So, you're in bed with your girl, but messaging Brian. Just what are we supposed to deduce from that? :D
Oh SH!T that didn't come accross the way I wanted it to at all Brian sead he was messaging a waitress with the same name as my boss witch is Steph,
So I opposed that it was I messaging Brian instead of Steph :D
That he's got impeccable taste in men :D
thanks but no thanks not my cup of tea! Only one bloke in my life and that's Myn and Stephs kid Connor

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well, he saw where [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] the ladies like good spelling.
Quite frankly, I'm flattered. Thanks for making the effort Bryce! I've changed my mind, you CAN take me to prom!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
That's weird. Your spelling is so much better via text :p
I made the effort ;)
Well, he saw where [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] the ladies like good spelling.
Quite frankly, I'm flattered. Thanks for making the effort Bryce! I've changed my mind, you CAN take me to prom!
You realize that he's still young enough to pull that off...
I'll give it a go :D Brian I'm not much of a dancer but I did do my deb with
Stephanie :) oh the days we where 18 years old,

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I made the effort ;)

I'll give it a go :D Brian I'm not much of a dancer but I did do my deb with
Stephanie :) oh the days we where 18 years old,
Just wait till you see what I'm wearing under my dress ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My new faucet is installed. A more difficult install (but not much) than the last one, but a much easier removal of the old faucet than last time. The only thing that made it much more difficult was putting in three screws without a drill to mount the control module (I think that I mentioned that this faucet has motion sensors).

I really like the sensors so far. I do wish that it had the same finish as my old one. This one is chrome, but the one that I bought was spot resistant stainless steel. It didn't show finger prints and water spots nearly as bad.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I don't think so, but will see how we go I have a weeding to morrow
So me and Steph will be dancing

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My gosh Bryce & Brian have really turned into a cute couple. Like Adam and Alex used to be back before the break up.

On a side note I am now getting Martini glasses in my ads gotta admit that's smart.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Brian its over I just don't love you like I ues to, I'm sorry it's me not you I like some one else :D❤

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis