Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
There's not much to do touristy to do in Edmonton.... Unless your wife would be interested in the LARGEST MALL IN THE WORLD (or it used to be at least)!!!
I'm betting she would be. But seriously it's too cold down her for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Of course her beauty could have been inspired by the gin.
Nothing wrong with that. :) Sure, alcohol-induced beauty is fleeting. But hey, even without alcohol, beauty is fleeting. So is life for that matter.

So, heck, if alcohol makes a woman seem beautiful...or alive...I say go for it. :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
There's not much to do touristy to do in Edmonton.... Unless your wife would be interested in the LARGEST MALL IN THE WORLD (or it used to be at least)!!!
If/when I go I want to either go for skiing or mountain biking. You got either of those?

If not, I can send my wife there and you can come here. Even trade, no questions asked. Just bring some skimpy panties...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You told her about swapping her out for 27 pairs of Phils, didn't you?
That and she is hind-sighting me a lot about my work decisions. I MEAN, GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK, I provide her with a good living.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That and she is hind-sighting me a lot about my work decisions. I MEAN, GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK, I provide her with a good living.
Well, perhaps when she sees you breaking a commitment that you made just to move on to something newer and better, it makes her worried about how you view her.

Oh, s**t. That's way too serious. :eek:

Brian, put on the pink polka dot ones! :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
If/when I go I want to either go for skiing or mountain biking. You got either of those?

If not, I can send my wife there and you can come here. Even trade, no questions asked. Just bring some skimpy panties...
Edmonton is driving distance to the Rocky Mountains. You'd probably wanna go there for that kind of stuff :) driving distance aka 5 hours. I've been to most of the places in the mountains tho. Let me know when you're planning your trip and I'll be able to make some solid recommendations. My personal favourite all year is radium. Hot springs, good skiing, good golfing, lots of nature paths and mountain biking near by :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Edmonton is driving distance to the Rocky Mountains. You'd probably wanna go there for that kind of stuff :) driving distance aka 5 hours. I've been to most of the places in the mountains tho. Let me know when you're planning your trip and I'll be able to make some solid recommendations. My personal favourite all year is radium. Hot springs, good skiing, good golfing, lots of nature paths and mountain biking near by :)
I take it you don't have any skimpy panties...:mad:

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
And of course, while you're in BC you could always take a detour to pick up a funk sub :p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dang, I thought that you were further along.

Second drink started. And it's only just past 3:30 here.
Naw, I forgot the soda water and had to run out. 15 million people out so it slowed me down. Now all my buddies are calling me from the liquor stores asking what they should buy. It is impeding my own drinking...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis