Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well we got all the stuff to make Vodka Martinis. I went on the cruise having never tasted good alcohol. It was an amazing cruise let me tell you. I drank my first margarita on a beach in Mexico. I come back and want Martinis.

I tried a sample of Lone Star Vodka tasted good to me, but what do I know? Bought a bottle.

We'll see how it works out.

We were invited to hang out with some friends on 7th street. So I'm sure we'll have a good time. :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well we got all the stuff to make Vodka Martinis. I went on the cruise having never tasted good alcohol. It was an amazing cruise let me tell you. I drank my first margarita on a beach in Mexico. I come back and want Martinis.

I tried a sample of Lone Star Vodka tasted good to me, but what do I know? Bought a bottle.

We were invited to hang out with some friends on 7th street. So I'm sure we'll have a good time. :D
Belvedere Vodka is your friend. Since Martini's are mainly vodka, it's important to have good stuff.

I like a classic Martini but my favorite right now is Pearfections. 2 parts good vodka, add 1 part Mathilde Pear Liqueur and top off with champagne and slice of pear.

We hang out on 7th every weekend. Try the honey lemon bourbon or the ginger vodka soda at Fireside. My bar-tender is Savannah, tell her Greg and Carolyn sent you.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Do you have that before or after your Appletini?
Dude, I will fly you here and see how you hold up. I can drink and these put me on my azz.

Matter of fact lsiberian, run into Sushi Axiom while you are on 7th and try a Pearfection.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

I've wanted to try this vodka. I have a friend in Austin and he loves it. They say that vodka is a neutral alcohol and has no taste, but I disagree. Ciroc is of one of my favorite vodkas. It's distilled from grapes.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Belvedere Vodka is your friend. Since Martini's are mainly vodka, it's important to have good stuff.

I like a classic Martini but my favorite right now is Pearfections. 2 parts good vodka, add 1 part Mathilde Pear Liqueur and top off with champagne and slice of pear.

We hang out on 7th every weekend. Try the honey lemon bourbon or the ginger vodka soda at Fireside. My bar-tender is Savannah, tell her Greg and Carolyn sent you.
I had some Bombay Sapphire Gin ones on the cruise that were very nice too.
I'll keep the Belvedere in mind. It seems we are going to a movie instead at the Tavern. ;)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've wanted to try this vodka. I have a friend in Austin and he loves it. They say that vodka is a neutral alcohol and has no taste, but I disagree. Ciroc is of one of my favorite vodkas. It's distilled from grapes.

Glad you enjoyed the cruise!
I had this argument with a bartender one night. He laid out 6 unmarked vodkas and I sipped each one and then named it. 100% correct...he said he has never seen that before.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I had some Bombay Sapphire Gin ones on the cruise that were very nice too.
I'll keep the Belvedere in mind. It seems we are going to a movie instead at the Tavern. ;)
I have mixed feeling about panty remover...ummm...I mean GIN. I get the connection of the botanicals but something seems off with it.

That being said...the cucumber gin martini at the Tavern on Hulen is great. The restaurant, not the movie place.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Dude, I will fly you here and see how you hold up. I can drink and these put me on my azz.

Matter of fact lsiberian, run into Sushi Axiom while you are on 7th and try a Pearfection.
I've seen your back yard and its effing cold here. Wanna fly me out there as punishment too? :) I promise I'll hate all the time I get to spend in your pool drunk off my @ss :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ciroc is of one of my favorite vodkas. It's distilled from grapes.
I bought a bottle of that last year-ish. I think that it would give me a bit of a headache the next day (and I wasn't drinking much), so I haven't bought any more. Could have been something else, but that poor vodka got the blame.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've seen your back yard and its effing cold here. Wanna fly me out there as punishment too? :) I promise I'll hate all the time I get to spend in your pool drunk off my @ss :D
Dude, we can work out something as my wife wants to go to Canada...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wait, that might have come across wrong. Or right. Either way, it's probably not good...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I bought a bottle of that last year-ish. I think that it would give me a bit of a headache the next day (and I wasn't drinking much), so I haven't bought any more. Could have been something else, but that poor vodka got the blame.
I used to love that stuff. mixed with just club soda and a lime, it's great. I also dig Chopin which is potato vodka.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I have mixed feeling about panty remover...ummm...I mean GIN. I get the connection of the botanicals but something seems off with it.

That being said...the cucumber gin martini at the Tavern on Hulen is great. The restaurant, not the movie place.
No clue I was told the flavor was minty. And the waitress poured it into a glass on her head. Who am I to argue with a beautiful latina woman. Of course her beauty could have been inspired by the gin. They say enough alcohol can turn a whale into a super model.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Dude, we can work out something as my wife wants to go to Canada...
There's not much to do touristy to do in Edmonton.... Unless your wife would be interested in the LARGEST MALL IN THE WORLD (or it used to be at least)!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis