Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're right. I should. Transformer hum will put hair on my chest, so I'll just keep my amps.

:p
Hmmm well that blew up in my face :D

Please resist. You know what I'm talking about you MF'ers :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I feel like I need to make some subtle innuendo to get Brian to come out and play.

Heck, he can explain post 2967 if he wants. :D
I feel so wanted. Sorry to disappoint, Adam, I'm concentrating mainly on season 2 of shameless tonight. Lots of nudity, cursing, and immature humor. Right up my alley. In regards to post 2967, I try my best not to upset the Bryce cart too much :p some days I'm better than others. I'll be good tonight :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I feel so wanted. Sorry to disappoint, Adam, I'm concentrating mainly on season 2 of shameless tonight. Lots of nudity, cursing, and immature humor. Right up my alley. In regards to post 2967, I try my best not to upset the Bryce cart too much :p some days I'm better than others. I'll be good tonight :)
That's not good you could try and upset the cart nothing well upset me tonight :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That's not funny you barsted :D

that's no how it happens I was there when Connor was born I got cursed and my hand got squeezed that hard it nearly cut the circulation off
The curse of no spelling :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
No shrines, :) I don't like Adam his a skinny dweeb that thinks his a bulley I'll show him I'll go ground and pound on him!!!! not in good fun your just as old

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
No shrines, :) I don't like Adam his a skinny dweeb that thinks his a bulley I'll show him I'll go ground and pound on him!!!! not in good fun your just as old
Just as skinny? perhaps. Just as old? Nope :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Alright Bryce, I'm going to bed now. A final thought of the night. You should start a Bryces thought of the day thread and only post in it once a day with your deepest thoughts. Everyone else can then add on to/interpret your pearls of wisdom. If you do me this small favour, it'll probably be my favourite thread on AH.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Alright Bryce, I'm going to bed now. A final thought of the night. You should start a Bryces thought of the day thread and only post in it once a day with your deepest thoughts. Everyone else can then add on to/interpret your pearls of wisdom. If you do me this small favour, it'll probably be my favourite thread on AH.
A little sad you couldn't brake the ice?
Told you nothing would wreck my night :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis