Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Workouts sure do take longer when I break for Audioholics and FB between sets. Okay, I break for sets between posting. Whatever.

History doesn't bode well for this workout after I crack that first beer, either.

majorloser

majorloser

Workouts sure do take longer when I break for Audioholics and FB between sets. Okay, I break for sets between posting. Whatever.

History doesn't bode well for this workout after I crack that first beer, either.
Had enough going on about buying amps? Or are you just bragging like Alex?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm still looking for the 20 amps for sale.
I PM'd Kurt. He said that Alex might still have a PM with a list of them, and that he'd look around after he gets back from driving to get his new Phils. Alex also corrected himself to say that it might be more like four. :)

majorloser

majorloser

I PM'd Kurt. He said that Alex might still have a PM with a list of them, and that he'd look around after he gets back from driving to get his new Phils. Alex also corrected himself to say that it might be more like four. :)
I only need one two-channel job with lots of power.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ask Steph. ;)

:D J/K, man!
That's not funny you barsted :D

When you're born with both sets, the parents are given a choice which ones to keep.

We can only assume what the choice was since they named him Adam. :rolleyes:
that's no how it happens I was there when Connor was born I got cursed and my hand got squeezed that hard it nearly cut the circulation off

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Almost unbelievably, I finished my workout just now - and I haven't opened a beer, yet. That will be corrected forthwith.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Haha :D you fool
Undeniable. :D But, I do feel better having gotten all the way through it. It's no joke that two days of eating rice and oatmeal (because I was trying out that new cooker) definitely gave me energy.

No worries, though. The no-beer issue has been resolved.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How much power are you wanting?

I know that I don't need it, but after years on here, 200W/channel is my target.
Funny you should mention that I just so happen to have something that will do at least that into 8 ohms and 5 channels :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Funny you should mention that I just so happen to have something that will do at least that into 8 ohms and 5 channels :D
True, true. Give it a fancy polished aluminum exterior, and maybe I'll deal with it weighing a s*** ton. :p :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Undeniable. :D But, I do feel better having gotten all the way through it. It's no joke that two days of eating rice and oatmeal (because I was trying out that new cooker) definitely gave me energy.

No worries, though. The no-beer issue has been resolved.
See becoming old is good for you Adam :D :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
True, true. Give it a fancy polished aluminum exterior, and maybe I'll deal with it weighing a s*** ton. :p :D
For a small fee I can sand down the black paint, buff up the metal underneath and polish it to a high gloss. :D

Oh stop being a pansy :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I need to make some subtle innuendo to get Brian to come out and play.

Heck, he can explain post 2967 if he wants. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis