Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have a 24" monitor on its way. I know that it's supposed to get here Friday, but I keep checking the UPS tracking anyway just in case. I think that the word you're searching for is, "Loooserrrr." :D

I had another package that was scheduled to get here last Thursday-ish, but it showed up early on Monday. So, a man can dream. :)

Btw, a big hats off to UPS this season. They suspended their delivery guarantees until after Christmas because they had so much volume, but that package that arrived early on Monday was delivered by two UPS guys in a Penske rental truck. Maybe they just had a truck break down on my route, but I'm assuming that they rented trucks to help deal with all the extra deliveries that were needed.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just in case Twister ever gets boring around here....

I was about to thank this because it made me giggle. Then I thought about it and by thanking the post I'd be saying (some might postulate admitting subconsciously) that I like giant c0ck. So I did not :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, that is a phenomenal stunt on the balance beam! No joke - that's impressive.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Btw, that is a phenomenal stunt on the balance beam! No joke - that's impressive.
Right? I've never had this kind of body control and it just amazes me that some people do. When I was a pole vaulter in high school I might have had the strength to weight ratio needed to do this, but definitely not the balance.

Now I'm just feeling old and out of shape!:rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Right? I've never had this kind of body control and it just amazes me that some people do. When I was a pole vaulter in high school I might have had the strength to weight ratio needed to do this, but definitely not the balance.

Now I'm just feeling old and out of shape!:rolleyes:
Before you get excited Adam, I don't think he means what you're thinking...

:D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I was about to thank this because it made me giggle. Then I thought about it and by thanking the post I'd be saying (some might postulate admitting subconsciously) that I like giant c0ck. So I did not :D
Who doesn't like gigantic roosters? So adorable! And you'll never need an alarm clock!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Seems false marketing to call those "giant."

Just sayin'...
This may have been mentioned in later posts. (I haven't read ahead)
I'm surprised Alex or Doug haven't chimed in with, "Well you would know."
Just sayin:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have a 24" monitor on its way. I know that it's supposed to get here Friday, but I keep checking the UPS tracking anyway just in case.
A rice cooker, a 24" monitor... When does the craziness end?:D
Hey, what monitor did you get?
I've been half looking, and usually talk myself out of spending any money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A rice cooker, a 24" monitor... When does the craziness end?:D
Probably February 1 when Amazon starts charging tax here in Arizona.

Nah, it won't stop. Me loves me some Amazon. :D

As for the monitor, I'll send a PM. (Maybe after my bro and I play some 'Craft.)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis