Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I reckon US is really on a scary financial course, if you listen to this Danish professor of economy you really gotta change quickly now guys.....

Probably you have to start paying taxes now ;)

U.S. can go bankrupt by 2020

The US deficit is high enough that this money would make it possible to purchase a private Learjet to every single person living in Denmark.

best wishes for the new year !

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel a little better. A friend who lives in the building came over to help with the "jar situation". He also struggled with it. Looks like it was just stuck. So masculinity is in tact, but I still feel horrible. Thanks for the well wishes :)
Do you know the trick about releasing the internal pressure using a spoon or the like? I'm talking about pressure in the jar, pervs. :D You just place the end of a spoon (or screwdriver, or whatever) under the lip of the lid and leverage it up until the seal is broken. Then, the lid should require a lot less force to turn it.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Do you know the trick about releasing the internal pressure using a spoon or the like? I'm talking about pressure in the jar, pervs. :D You just place the end of a spoon (or screwdriver, or whatever) under the lip of the lid and leverage it up until the seal is broken. Then, the lid should require a lot less force to turn it.
I didn't but that's what my buddy ended up doing. Worked like a charm :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I like my jars to be air tight thank you.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You know this because...?
You're too embarrassed to ask the single 30 YO woman that lives next door for help.

:D:)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
She called the police last time she thourt it was a sexual advance :D
"Baby, I got all this pressure built up inside. Only your expert hands will be able to achieve release" *slap* "I WAS TALKING ABOUT A JAR OF PICKLES"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis