Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I am legitimately too weak to open a jar right now. It's the saddest thing ever. Stupid flu. I haven't even stepped into my living room all day. Just bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Edit: just like a good housewife :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I am legitimately too weak to open a jar right now. It's the saddest thing ever. Stupid flu. I haven't even stepped into my living room all day. Just bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Aww terrible get a big theater for your room = no need to leave :D
I got thrown out of the living area because I was making jokes and the actors exspence

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last week a friend stopped by after we had gone out for dinner and he gave me what I felt was a pretty big compliment. He had not been to my new place since I moved, though he had heard my system many times previously. This was a few days after Dave Brubeck had passed and I still had the SACD in the player, so I fired it up. Within less than a minute he commented "Your system has definitely got the whole 'transparency' thing down".

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

I'm still getting over the flu that I got over a week ago. They sure are right when they say it could take up to 3-4 weeks to fully recover.

Feel better, I was just there recently and it sure ain't no fun.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm still getting over the flu that I got over a week ago. They sure are right when they say it could take up to 3-4 weeks to fully recover.

Feel better, I was just there recently and it sure ain't no fun.
I feel a little better. A friend who lives in the building came over to help with the "jar situation". He also struggled with it. Looks like it was just stuck. So masculinity is in tact, but I still feel horrible. Thanks for the well wishes :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I feel a little better. A friend who lives in the building came over to help with the "jar situation". He also struggled with it. Looks like it was just stuck. So masculinity is in tact, but I still feel horrible. Thanks for the well wishes :)
C'mon man. The jar is not the important part. Call in a woman or three for "help" with the jar and then commandeer her/them as nurses. Get with the program :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
C'mon man. The jar is not the important part. Call in a woman or three for "help" with the jar and then commandeer her/them as nurses. Get with the program :D
Looks like we'll all have to cuddle in bed. It'd be a shame if I got a shiver :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Wait are those the ones in the living room or are they somewhere else?

Also, do they really spell "system" as "systeam" in Kangroo Land?
Wi wi senior fuzzball, no its for a 2 channel working progess on wheels for my dj gear sick of plugging it in to my ht

Looks like we'll all have to cuddle in bed. It'd be a shame if I got a shiver :p
You can do what ever you like I'm not cuddling another man
I can't even begin to tell you how funny that is.
fresh meat Adam will be proud :D
Welcome to the fourm

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis