Finally coming together

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Verey much so I try'd to get my livin area center in maple I was going to change the front sound stage I couldn't get one so I'm stuck with black and a dark vaner :D but you have to keep the maple look going
I'm definitely trying, although circumstances may not allow me to for all of my future stuff. I mean, if the deal is good enough I'll buy just about anything :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm definitely trying, although circumstances may not allow me to for all of my future stuff. I mean, if the deal is good enough I'll buy just about anything :D
I've got a great deal for you on this real looker named Adam then :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Best part is he comes with all his gear! 2nd home theater in the house? *nods head* 2nd home theater in the house :p
If we're being completely honest, I plan on selling him and all his stuff once you fork it over and just keeping Nikki :p :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Also, the picture of the tools implies DIY. New sub, right? I recall something about a new sub.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Also, the picture of the tools implies DIY. New sub, right? I recall something about a new sub.
Yes indeedy. At least to start with. I thought a nice sealed sub would set me on my way to blowing a ton of money. I already have my next 15 projects lined up, but sealed sub is up first. Then when I butcher it, I can sell all the tools, scribble out the list and buy some nice funk audio subs :D

Besides all projects are on hold aside from the current sub until I see how much Adam is going to run me.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Besides all projects are on hold aside from the current sub until I see how much Adam is going to run me.
I lol'd. well played. Good luck on the build :) Looking forward to seeing the results, for better or worse, haha.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I lol'd. well played. Good luck on the build :) Looking forward to seeing the results, for better or worse, haha.
Thanks, I hope to have it built, but unfinished within the next couple weeks. Then, depending on how awful it is, I'll decide how I want to proceed.

FINGERS CROSSED

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Geese, you guys are like rabbits with these posts. I go play a little StarCraft, and I come back to see that I'm on the auction block again. I did my tour, man - I'm not going back in the box! Never again!! Not the box!!!

Oh, wait. That could/will be misinterpreted...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Geese, you guys are like rabbits with these posts. I go play a little StarCraft, and I come back to see that I'm on the auction block again. I did my tour, man - I'm not going back in the box! Never again!! Not the box!!!

Oh, wait. That could/will be misinterpreted...
Says the guy with 10.49 posts per day :D

and it's too late you've already been sold. COME TO POPPA.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Says the guy with 10.49 posts per day :D
Yeah, and that's average. That doesn't count the recent 17-month hiatus, or the 6-month one before that, or that it took me a little while to actually start posting after I joined. You can decide if that should be a :eek: or a :D.

and it's too late you've already been sold. COME TO POPPA.
I'm not calling you poppa. No, really. I can't. That freaking orange ball is impossible to talk around.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not calling you poppa. No, really. I can't. That freaking orange ball is impossible to talk around.
Sorry, its just habit to put that on all the new people I buy.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
*grabs popcorn*
Go split screen and watch Adam and YAA's webcam and Bryce's at the same time. You'll feel better immediately*.

*May feel sicker immediately depending on which webcam you happen to be looking at, at any given moment.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis