Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
you broke the rule!!
Notice how my post had a double meaning?

One of those meanings was that whoever guessed would probably divulge the rules and get his a** beat (btw, I was typing as Fuzz was posting). Yep, how you liking my subtlety now, b****es? :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
All right, if the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training.
I just finished the Blu Ray. Decided it was worth a rewatch due to being mixed in 7.1 (and being an amazing movie). I noticed the rear surrounds a lot more in that one than on Bourne Legacy. Good stuff all around!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Horror of first-world horrors! :eek: The UPS plane that was to transport my rice maker had mechanical problems, so I almost surely won't get it today. Oh, whatever shall I do? I'm guessing that I can't make rice without it.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Clive: "They're going to rape us and break our arms!"

Graeme: "I don't want my arms broken!"

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Graeme: You are an alien!

Paul: To you I am, yes.

Graeme: Are you gonna probe us?

Paul: *Why* does everyone always assume that? What am I doing? Am I harvesting farts? How much can I learn from an @ss?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Horror of first-world horrors! :eek: The UPS plane that was to transport my rice maker had mechanical problems, so I almost surely won't get it today. Oh, whatever shall I do? I'm guessing that I can't make rice without it.
Oh no that's terrible what will you do now?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh no that's terrible what will you do now?
Probably eat away at my stomach lining until it arrives tomorrow.

Oh, woe is me. If only the grocery store wasn't half a mile away. Life is so cruel.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tomorrow, I should get my rice cooker and a new kitchen faucet. Yep, another faucet. Exact same design, but this time in chrome with electronic sensors for on/off. Come on...you know you can't wait for the review. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I love when monitors are specifically listed as PC/Mac compatible. Ummm, no kidding.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm sick as a dog with the stomach flu. Have only left my apartment to go down to the convenience store in my building to get some fruit/fruit juices. It consisted of ten steps, an elevator ride, 20 steps, browsing and paying, 20 steps, an elevator ride and another ten steps. I moved at 1/3 of my normal pace and was entirely exhausted after. This must be what 85 years old feels like.

Tomorrow, I should get my rice cooker and a new kitchen faucet. Yep, another faucet. Exact same design, but this time in chrome with electronic sensors for on/off. Come on...you know you can't wait for the review. :D
I watched your juicer review and now amazon keeps emailing me specials on juicers, haha.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Probably eat away at my stomach lining until it arrives tomorrow.

Oh, woe is me. If only the grocery store wasn't half a mile away. Life is so cruel.
No fries left to make as a back up?:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched your juicer review and now amazon keeps emailing me specials on juicers, haha.
Get ready for e-mails on griddle pans. :p

Well, that's if I can finish editing this video. Six minutes is waaay too long for a griddle review. Granted, Niki is in it three times...it's the rest that I need to trim down.

EDIT: Oh, and I sure hope that you feel better soon! Being sick is, of course, no fun.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis