Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's not letting me quote for some reason but in regards to Adams gun fever dream :p....

As an Edmontonian, I can't relate to this at all. Probably less than 5% of the people I know own guns, with most of the ones that I do know having a single hunting rifle :p
Fixed for ya.;)

Growing up in the boonies of Newfoundland, there were rifles and shotguns in most houses. Pistols? Not so much - they had little practical purpose...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Fixed for ya.;)

Growing up in the boonies of Newfoundland, there were rifles and shotguns in most houses. Pistols? Not so much - they had little practical purpose...
boonies of newfoundland seems redundant, but I have little room to talk living in Texas.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I also think about grabbing one of my several kitchen knives if someone breaks in and I'm in the kitchen (next to the door). But, come on, this was a MOB trying to stop the apocalypse. It called for something a little stronger. :D
At least you'd have another purpose for them, other than opening deli meat packages.:D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well yeah, the fun part is the drinking. The bad part is the next day...or two.
This is by far the worst I've had,
So worth it but had a good time I squished the flowers out the front crawling :D I don't rember how I got home haha

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is by far the worst I've had,
So worth it but had a good time I squished the flowers out the front crawling :D I don't rember how I got home haha
Yes, had that kind before. I vaguely remember being put in a taxi and carried up some stairs but that's it. Then I had to go find my car the next day.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The lovely police just brang my
iPhone and wallet to me, I didn't even no they where lost :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Prepared for the end of the world with some frozen pizzas (and extra mozz cheese), pizza rolls, mozzarella sticks, and a few other items from the health food section.

Also, 3rd dinner was not in fact Wendy's...McDonalds was more convenient :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I actually feel like a health nut compared to you. :D

I ordered the two pizzas right after the "care package" from my parents arrived in the mail. I knew it would have cookies, but I forgot that it also had snacks like TV mix. After eating five pounds of salsa and maybe two pounds of corn chips, plus two bags of lentil chips this week, I managed to stop myself after about ten minutes of munching on TV mix.

As for the pizzas, I didn't realize that I could add more toppings without increasing the price (probably because I get them without cheese). Sounded like a great idea to get triple ham and double beef (as I give most of the meat to Niki - SHUT IT!!!), but it ended up making the pizza kind of soggy. I bet that it'll be better cold tomorrow, though.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I actually feel like a health nut compared to you. :D
It's sad; when I quit drinking, last year around this time, I thought I'd lose all sorts of weight. At that point, I had reasonably healthy habits, and the only time I really ate like I currently am was when I downed a few drinks. Ohh well, I'll live it up till New Years and leave it to future Steve to deal with the added pounds. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's sad; when I quit drinking, last year around this time, I thought I'd lose all sorts of weight. At that point, I had reasonably healthy habits, and the only time I really ate like I currently am was when I downed a few drinks. Ohh well, I'll live it up till New Years and leave it to future Steve to deal with the added pounds. :D
If I didn't drink, I'd eat more unhealthy, too - probably. As it is, I try to limit my junk eating to compensate for my drinking. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis