Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
As long as you sing it...:p
On the first day of Christmas my Pizza Hut sent to me, one Super Supreme pizza...

On the second day of Christmas my Pizza Hut sent to me, two stuffed pizza rollers, and a Super Supreme pizza...

:D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
yaaay 700 posts.... took me long enough though.. some people have been here 4 months and have more posts then me.... oh well
I can't imagine what kind of individual could rack up so many posts in just 4 months :confused: A lot of them probably just consist of immature remarks on the Boring thread here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's official. I hate Steve. Hate him. Yes, you.

Okay, I don't hate you. I'm jealous of you. Not future Steve, mind you, but present Steve. Mmmm, pizza.

Now that I have a free ShopRunner membership, I can see a Domino's pizza in my near future (because of the free delivery).

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
It's official. I hate Steve. Hate him. Yes, you.

Okay, I don't hate you. I'm jealous of you. Not future Steve, mind you, but present Steve. Mmmm, pizza.
If it makes you feel any better I'm jealous of your dual subs, not to mention your portfolio of exciting video reviews of water filters and juicers. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Are they better than you?
Well the one is epic, the other is a cheater, and the smallest one is such a cheapskate. He hides and snipes everyone when their shields get low. All this without opposable thumbs too.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I hope that you're feeling better, Alex. Being sick is never fun.
Thanks, I'm finally on the upswing, although this was after 5 days of chest/nasal/head congestion, coughing, sneezing, fever, headache, body ache, and lack of appetite. So there really wasn't anywhere to go but up, ya know, unless I died. :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks, I'm finally on the upswing, although this was after 5 days of chest/nasal/head congestion, coughing, sneezing, fever, headache, body ache, and lack of appetite. So there really wasn't anywhere to go but up, ya know, unless I died. :D
Man, I caught some bug too. Coughing, sneezing, congested and my shoulder hurts.

We need to stop sharing the Monkey...:eek::eek:

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Okay, one more scotch and off to bed. Need to sign off though as I've noticed a direct correlation between time spent on forum and quality of sleep. Couldn't be the scotch :D
Cheers all..

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Was feeling under the weather at the start all good now drank the 24 beers, and half a bottle so far it's gonna be a long night :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My (first) random thought of the day:

I'd really like to teach my dog to play dead with the command "Avada Kedavra".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis