Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay...finish workout, pack up a juicer, assemble chainsaw (maybe), do some minor medical work on Niki's elbow, eat some dinner.

Cool. That should get me to 5pm.

Well, 8pm. We all know that I'll be refreshing the "New Posts" button repeatedly for hours.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
23 minutes left of work then It'll be beer o clock here as well. Just hook the Guinness up to my veins!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I made it until 5:15. I figure, hey, I don't have to pack up the juicer before I start. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was planning on not drinking tonight. I find that things in my life rarely go as planned. Here's to posting nonsense later. As opposed to the usually very not-nonsense(?) stuff...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I made it until 5:15. I figure, hey, I don't have to pack up the juicer before I start. :)
I'm watching the post counts carefully. Trying to figure out if I can get to 4500 before you get to 25000

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Good tunes playd by me on the pioneer cdj2000 mixing beats good food good friends spa drinks family my work staff what more could you USK for?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching the post counts carefully. Trying to figure out if I can get to 4500 before you get to 25000
You don't stand a chance.

What's wrong with the pooch?
As best that I can tell, the callus on one elbow has some ingrown hairs. It swells up from time to time, and I try to clean it out as best I can.

I'm pretty sure that I pulled a sharp grass seed out of her elbow tonight. For the life of me, I don't know what type of grass it is, but it's all around here. She gets those sharp seeds in her paws.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gotta run to the store.. any beer requests?
You better not drink too much tonight, man. You gotta get a good night's sleep, and be sure to measure how tall you are before you go to bed. You want to see how much you've grown on your b-day. :D

EDIT: Holy cow. The big three-oh. Nice.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You better not drink too much tonight, man. You gotta get a good night's sleep, and be sure to measure how tall you are before you go to bed. You want to see how much you've grown on your b-day. :D

EDIT: Holy cow. The big three-oh. Nice.
Orrrrrrrrr... Sleep through it and try to live "29" again. Its been a weird year. this time last year I was alone in SC- just gave my new puppy to a nice home and dumped a pregnant girlfriend.

Ok.. yeah.. on to the big 30.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
this time last year I was alone in SC- just gave my new puppy to a nice home and dumped a pregnant girlfriend.
I still cannot BELIEVE that you gave up...the puppy.

Btw, isn't there a Fox and Hound nearby? I bet there's a redhead just waiting for you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis