Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
It is with great sadness that I have to announce...the streak appears to be breaking tonight. No pizza :(

There is still hope though: 4th meal!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
You had a good run, man. You had a good run.

I'm sorry to see that your phone is broken.
Nah wasn't that. I order over the net anyway.

Wife had to take the kid to a doctor's appointment, so she got Burger King on the way home. I did have to handle a Whopper...with cheese :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Nah wasn't that. I order over the net anyway.

Wife had to take the kid to a doctor's appointment, so she got Burger King on the way home. I did have to handle a Whopper...with cheese :D
No Bacon? This is blasphemy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm one impatient person. I keep checking the UPS tracking site to see if the amp shows as being picked up. Not yet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Will I reach 24,500 tonight? Hmmm. Time will tell. I started drinking at around 4pm, which sometimes boosts my posting - but sometimes makes me sleepy like the old man that I am.

Niki is snoring right now. It's like a Sirens' song...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Will I reach 24,500 tonight? Hmmm. Time will tell. I started drinking at around 4pm, which sometimes boosts my posting - but sometimes makes me sleepy like the old man that I am.
Just remember, you've only got a couple more days before the world ends to get to 25,000. You can do it!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just remember, you've only got a couple more days before the world ends to get to 25,000. You can do it!
Wouldn't it be ironic if the world ends because I get to 25,000?

Nah, I don't think too much of myself...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis