Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Shrimp alfredo with wide egg noodles for dinner. Yes, I made my own alfredo sauce.
I marinated the shrimp in fresh squeezed organic navel orange juice and jalapenos.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Adam,

If your Target is a 'Super' Target, in the grocery section look for Bare Chicken. It's 3rd party certified humane.
OK, here is where I get confused....about the "Certified Humane" part.
If it was really humane, wouldn't the chicken still be alive, and not someone's dinner?

Just sayin :D

majorloser

majorloser

If it was really humane, wouldn't the chicken still be alive, and not someone's dinner?

It just means somebody sings a soothing song into their ear before cutting the head off with an axe

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a serious, but sill boring, note - I'm a big supporter of treating other life with respect. The fact that it's raised for food doesn't remove that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So I went into best buy and actually walked out with a laptop. Talk about impulse buying. I'm sure my wife will love it, but I just can't do jewelry again. I feel like I've gone to that well too many times and that well has run dry.

Adam there are advantages to living with a dog.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm sure my wife will love it, but I just can't do jewelry again. I feel like I've gone to that well too many times and that well has run dry.
I'm thankful that's one thing my wife isn't inordinately interested in. I can't really get over the fact that I'd be paying large sums of money for shiny rocks... Of course, in return for this, I get to sit here as my wife watches a wonderful TV show called "Shahs of Sunset". You win some, you lose some.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm thankful that's one thing my wife isn't inordinately interested in. I can't really get over the fact that I'd be paying large sums of money for shiny rocks... Of course, in return for this, I get to sit here as my wife watches a wonderful TV show called "Shahs of Sunset". You win some, you lose some.
We don't share a TV and I'm grateful for that. Glee is not a good show IMO. NBC made a version of it that had prettier women and real singers, but I'm pretty sure it didn't make it.

Even the movies seems to not connect with me anymore. I guess I'm getting to old to understand hip.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Hm, I'll get back to ya on that one.

Like Adam said, just because they're raised for food doesn't mean they have to be treated in an ill manner.

Plus, the less stress and better the living conditions, the more healthy the animal will be, thus spreading less disease to the other animals and to us.

Google 'factory farms' and watch how some of these animals are treated. It's not easy to watch.

Very graphic video

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Even the movies seems to not connect with me anymore. I guess I'm getting to old to understand hip.
Okay, I thought it was just me. Recently watched a couple of movies that embarrassed me to watch.
I really get lost watching commercials. 90% of the time I have no idea what I just saw or what was being sold.

I'm geek in all the wrong ways...:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I feel like I've gone to that well too many times and that well has run dry.

Adam there are advantages to living with a dog.
You could have gotten her a dethatcher...

How long have you been married now, James? The well shouldn't be dry yet... :p

If there's anything I know, its the wimmen... Buy her an apron and dishrags...

Then... go get yourself faster internet and a dog.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well this reminds me of a story I was once told
Haveing a women in your life that dosnt please you orely is like haveing a car that dosnt turn left

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis