Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Everyone thought I was being ridiculous when I decided to bring my tv, xbox, BRP, denon, and onkyo 5.1 speakers to my mom's house. Mustang was uncomfortably full, but I get to enjoy my winter break with surround sound and 37 inches of FHD glory :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Didn't feel like making a whole new topic about this, but thoughts and prayers for those who lost their lives out in Connecticut today. Some people are beyond sick. I've got 3 young nieces and a nephew who'll be heading off to school in the next couple years and this really hits home. Eff.
As I read more about this tragic event, it looks pretty clear to me, that the staff at that school acted quite heroically. That's a word that is overused and tossed around far more than is warranted these days. But in this case, completely appropriate. Teachers get a bad rap for being overpaid and under worked, but I know several and know differently. As we keep the families of the kids in our thoughts, let's not forget those teachers who sacrificed their lives trying to protect them.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Will be sleeping on the couch tonight I'm in trouble :(
:confused:I have never understood this and will never happen in our house and our bed. If she doesn't want to be next to me she can go and sleep on the couch.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
BTW

GO-NAD!’s post was not on my screen when went I to post my GIF as I was having a hard time acquiring the file's location in the source code and it was there after I posted.

I thought about removing my post because it may be considered bad form considering the subject of GO-NAD!’s post, I however I choose to leave it because I believe that we are all mature enough not to immediately relate anything with guns to this horrible tragedy. If anyone is offended, apologize as that was clearly not my objective. Now back to that a$$

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:confused:I have never understood this and will never happen in our house and our bed. If she doesn't want to be next to me she can go and sleep on the couch.
Me to still dumbfounded about it but I don't argue cause she gets verey angrey and scares me :( I think Connor our baby is spending the night haven cuddles with her his teething

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I just get the silent treatment when I'm in trouble. Because you know, if you want a strong marriage, cutting off all communications is the way to go about it :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon...you deal-holding temptress. I just bought 12 bags of lentil chips. Lentil chips. Eh, I'm curious.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Amazon...you deal-holding temptress. I just bought 12 bags of lentil chips. Lentil chips. Eh, I'm curious.
Whats the worst that could happen, Niki gets a little something extra in her dog food? I've done that with some horrible tasting chips before. Max didn't seem to mind.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yesterday, I also ordered a Black and Decker electric chainsaw (the same thing as the pole trimmer that I bought, but without the pole), and a B&D IR thermometer that was on sale.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last week, I was out at lunch with some buddies. I mentioned my new Shun kitchen knife and said that I had to go to the store to get some things to cut up. One guy, without any hesitation, says, "Why go to the store? Just get a white van and go to the park." :eek: After the uncomfortable laughing, he says, "What? A butcher might walk by with some extra meat. What were you thinking?!" :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should mention my ulterior motive for ordering the chain saw. No, it's not because I also bought a white van. :D I need to ship the NHT amp back, and ordering the chain saw will get UPS to come to my door. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Yesterday, I also ordered a Black and Decker electric chainsaw (the same thing as the pole trimmer that I bought, but without the pole), and a B&D IR thermometer that was on sale.
I ordered another pizza yesterday :D It's sad what I do with myself when alone...eat pizza and listen to music and movies loud. I'm pretty sure I'd die of a heart attack by 50 if I were single.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I should mention my ulterior motive for ordering the chain saw. No, it's not because I also bought a white van. :D I need to ship the NHT amp back, and ordering the chain saw will get UPS to come to my door. :)
UPS is next to Subway for me, so I need only be hungry and have the motivation to not have someone deliver my food...yeah I can understand where you're coming from :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis