Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered another pizza yesterday :D
Oh, and yeah...I'm jealous. Again.

The sun seems to finally be showing itself here this morning. It's been wet for over two days (leave it...). I might make it to Target instead of ordering pizza. Of course, I'll buy several bags of snacks...to keep me going until my 12 bags of lentil chips show up on Wednesday. :eek: :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I might make it to Target instead of ordering pizza. Of course, I'll buy several bags of snacks...to keep me going until my 12 bags of lentil chips show up on Wednesday. :eek: :)
I made it out to Target last night...after some Chinese food. However, I had a chauffeur (my mom). Living the life folks :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Adam,

If your Target is a 'Super' Target, in the grocery section look for Bare Chicken. It's 3rd party certified humane.

Also, if they have the Apple Gate Sunday bacon, you should try it.

You know, if you're interested such things.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Looks like a good workout, but I fear that it'll get in the way of my snacking.
There is that problem. Fortunately, it goes by pretty quick, especially with some music to get the blood pumping, and then you can get back to lentil chips :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I just meant that I was jealous of your life, but now things are a bit awkward. :eek:

:D
Well I'm sure some of the folks here won't mind filling up the emptiness for you. :D

Besides, for however awesome eating pizza and sitting on a couch sound, I've never competed in an international all male twister tournament and probably never will, so you'll always have that :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, if you're incredibly bored, my juicer video has posted. It actually hasn't posted for the Kuvings juicer that I made it for, but I added it to my review of the Breville...and the video showed up this morning.

My review is currently third down on the list for the Breville here. The review above mine is from the person who bashed Vine reviews.

Huh...I'm posting about reviews of juicers in the boring thread of an A/V forum. It's kind of shocking that women aren't flocking to me. :rolleyes: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam,

If your Target is a 'Super' Target, in the grocery section look for Bare Chicken. It's 3rd party certified humane.

Also, if they have the Apple Gate Sunday bacon, you should try it.

You know, if you're interested such things.
Thanks, man. For the record, I always appreciate this info. I know in the past, I've looked and found that the humane produce at Targets is regional. I don't think that we have it here, but I'll certainly check.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam , we have been through this before and my position stays the same. You actually need to leave the house to meet a woman...staying at home doesn't work , have you seen catfish ? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam , we have been through this before and my position stays the same. You actually need to leave the house to meet a woman...staying at home doesn't work , have you seen catfish ? :D
I haven't seen that, but I've seen some documentaries with pizza delivery women that seem to contradict your viewpoint. I mean, why do people think that I order so much pizza? :eek:

:D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Huh...I'm posting about reviews of juicers in the boring thread of an A/V forum. It's kind of shocking that women aren't flocking to me. :rolleyes: :D
If it makes you feel any better, I'm watching reviews of juicers posted in a boring thread of an A/V forum, and my dog is upstairs pretending I don't exist.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis