Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It's lunchtime guys, food is served, not sure who's the food here :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just walked by Bret Micheals tour bus. Hope I didn't catch anything.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Didn't feel like making a whole new topic about this, but thoughts and prayers for those who lost their lives out in Connecticut today. Some people are beyond sick. I've got 3 young nieces and a nephew who'll be heading off to school in the next couple years and this really hits home. Eff.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't feel like making a whole new topic about this, but thoughts and prayers for those who lost their lives out in Connecticut today. Some people are beyond sick. I've got 3 young nieces and a nephew who'll be heading off to school in the next couple years and this really hits home. Eff.
I was just about to start a thread on it, but perhaps not. Terrible situation.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I hear you. My 3 year old is already in pre-school. I just can't imagine what I would do if anything ever happened to her. My thoughts go out to the poor parents & families of all who are devistated by this.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Officially done with grad school. Now to sit on my a$$ and wait for them to give me my degree...........in May :rolleyes:

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Officially done with grad school. Now to sit on my a$$ and wait for them to give me my degree...........in May :rolleyes:
Congrats! It's nice to hear some good news on a day like today! Can't even go on Facebook, days like today make everyone way too political for my taste.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I find myself somewhat relieved that the news coverage (on the stations that I get) took a break a few minutes ago. It's not because I don't care - on the contrary, it's just so sad and depressing that I needed a break.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Does your school not offer December graduation...or did you miss the deadline?
My school is a pretty small one so they decided that in order to save little bit of money they would combine December and May graduations into only May and move to a bigger venue. Even though we're a small school the ceremony for undergrad took nearly 6 hours from the time I had to get there until I finally got to leave so I will not be going through that again.

Congrats! It's nice to hear some good news on a day like today! Can't even go on Facebook, days like today make everyone way too political for my taste.
Yea I hear ya. What a way to cap off my college career, for now at least. Not to make it all about me, but I almost feel like I have to go back to school just so it doesn't end on such a horrible note.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis