Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Even the smallest one P2500 is interesting.... if you ask me....
I'm running one of those P2500s, basically sounds the same as the output from my RXA1000. I do wish it would have come with a 12v trigger input but not a big deal.

Steve

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
You're derailing the thread..... wait a minute..... Perhaps I'm derailing the thread by this amplifier talk :p
Yes, amp talk doesn't really fall under "Boring Stuff", how about we discuss, hmmmm, power cords!
Maybe that's what was holding my P2500 back. :D

Steve

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, amp talk doesn't really fall under "Boring Stuff", how about we discuss, hmmmm, power cords!
Maybe that's what was holding my P2500 back. :D

Steve
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

NO POWER CABLE TALK!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You're derailing the thread..... wait a minute..... Perhaps I'm derailing the thread by this amplifier talk :p
I live to derail threads right into the gutter. I love the company.

I have an EP4000 driving my sub. It's a beast with mega headroom. The trigger would be nice though. I guess pro amps don't swing that way.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I guess pro amps don't swing that way.
How do they swing then? I didn't know that amps are swingers :confused:
Actually I heard that people operating pro amps normally are expected to have fingers (to push a button that is)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
How do they swing then? I didn't know that amps are swingers :confused:
Just grab the HD power cord and start your swinging. Be careful though. Some power cords are detachable. You don't want to end up holding a detached power cable do you?

Actually I heard that people operating pro amps normally are expected to have fingers (to push a button that is)
The power button? Funny how it keeps coming back to that. We thought that money makes the world go-round but really it's power.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just had the awards thing for my guys on the JV soccer team. Went pretty well considering I'm a pretty awkward public speaker. Plus they liked me enough to get me a few gift cards.

As a tangent, I'd like to complain that any sweat pants made by a sports company are hugely over priced. $40+ for some sweatpants? WTF?

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
As a tangent, I'd like to complain that any sweat pants made by a sports company are hugely over priced. $40+ for some sweatpants? WTF?
We had a Victoria's Secret party here at Virginia Tech and they had a little shop to buy clothes. I was going to buy a pair of sweatpants that had the VT Pink logo for my girlfriend (and a pair for original Alex), but they wanted $60. I just laughed and put them back on the table.

$60 for a nice meal? Fine. $60 for jewelry? Great! $60 for sweatpants? Sorry babe, don't love you that much! :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
We had a Victoria's Secret party here at Virginia Tech and they had a little shop to buy clothes. I was going to buy a pair of sweatpants that had the VT Pink logo for my girlfriend (and a pair for Alex), but they wanted $60. I just laughed and put them back on the table.
I like to admire Victoria secret stuff, but if you've ever wandered around in there and looked at the price tags it will make you poop yourself with horror.

Being the considerate guy I am I make sure to be extra careful when removing a Victoria's secret bra. The best part is that Adam and Alex wear Wal-mart brand so you can just tear that sh!t off :p

Wait, a minute I feel as though I may have said more than I should........................:confused::eek:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I like to admire Victoria secret stuff, but if you've ever wandered around in there and looked at the price tags it will make you poop yourself with horror.

Being the considerate guy I am I make sure to be extra careful when removing a Victoria's secret bra. The best part is that Adam and Alex wear Wal-mart brand so you can just tear that sh!t off :p

Wait, a minute I feel as though I may have said more than I should........................:confused::eek:
I try not to make it a habit of wandering around in there. It feels awkward even when I'm with my gf.

Hmmm... that sentence can certainly be misconstrued, but I'm gonna keep it that way :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I try not to make it a habit of wandering around in there. It feels awkward even when I'm with my gf.
It's only awkward if you actually tell the girls shopping in there that you're visualizing them in the stuff their looking at. So long as it stays in your head, you're good to go :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
We had a Victoria's Secret party here at Virginia Tech and they had a little shop to buy clothes. I was going to buy a pair of sweatpants that had the VT Pink logo for my girlfriend (and a pair for original Alex), but they wanted $60. I just laughed and put them back on the table.

$60 for a nice meal? Fine. $60 for jewelry? Great! $60 for sweatpants? Sorry babe, don't love you that much! :D
You don't understand.... it's $5 for the sweatpants and $55 for the Victoria's secret label :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

You have a girl friend? What's his name? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis