Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm working up the energy to go to the grocery store.

After that, I think that I'll watch some "Joy of Painting" while eating lunch with Niki.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
No...
What does that have to do with anything?:D
It has nothing to do with nothing :D Just bored musings...................................or is it? :eek:

To quote Van Halen, "The more things you get, the more you want,
Just trade in one for the other...."

In other words, get new speakers - but sell me the Phils at a great price. :D
Gotta wait to see how the new speakers sound...........hypothetically speaking that is ;):)

I kissed my 30's goodbye last night.

Don't worry - it wasn't on the lips.
Happy belated birthday, Adam!
What he said, Happy belated.

Hopefully Palmula Handerson fulfilled all your B-day wishes :p :D :D

majorloser

majorloser

I think that I'll watch some "Joy of Painting" while eating lunch with Niki.

So, was the complete video collection a birthday gift from Doug? We know how much he likes the "pretty little trees".

(happy birthday)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Going to get some really good pizza ... I'm starved ... and beat.

Weekends like this ... :rolleyes:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I kissed my 30's goodbye last night.

Don't worry - it wasn't on the lips.
Happy B-Day, Adam! 40 already...Well kiss Rick goodbye...He only likes Kittens.;)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, was the complete video collection a birthday gift from Doug? We know how much he likes the "pretty little trees".
That would be an outstanding present! That would be very expensive...said as a man who's occassionally looked at the series on DVD. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woohoo - my video review of that water filter got put up just now (took about 24 hours)!

If you'd like to hear me babble about something other than a subwoofer :D, or if you are looking at under sink filters, feel free to check it out. Sorry - no Twister graphics in the background on this one, and not even a cameo of Niki (she was in sleeping, but I'd have shown her if she came out to see what I was doing). For $75, I think it's a pretty good system. The faucet is good quality, IMO.

After spending all that time trying to get an allowable file size with crystal clear video...it got jacked a bit by Amazon optimizing for their streaming. I knew that might happen, though. Hopefully the text is easy enough to read.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Happy birthday Adam. I hope you enjoy the new anti bacterial twister mat.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks (to all of you)!

As for kittens...40 is the new 20, right? :D
Happy birthday Adam. May you have many more. And may they all include hours of coed naked Twister with several pounds of melted butter.

Oh...

And bacon!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis