Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Great memory! Here's the link, and below is the video.

Why include the link if I post the video? Because you might want to look at the video one post before it. :)
I'll have to watch the video at home to actually hear the guy and get the full effect, but the concept is definitely neat.

With respect to the other video, I have to admit that's pretty good camera work if we assume the guy is doing it one handed :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...so if it stops expanding it's gonna be total chaos...
And if it continues to expand, it will get very lonely because all other objects will be beyond our sphere of visibility. Then again, all light will cease to exist at some point, leaving nothing but darkness.

I suppose that we can all take consolation in the fact that the human race and Earth will be gone long, long, long before that happens.

Huh, I guess maybe that isn't such a huge consolation...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Morning...
You appropriately left out the "good." :p

I exaggerated earlier today when I said that 5am would arrive like a freight train. It did not. 5:30am did. Well, less like a freight train and more like an impatient pooch. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I suppose that we can all take consolation in the fact that the human race and Earth will be gone long, long, long before that happens.

Huh, I guess maybe that isn't such a huge consolation...
Watch a few episodes of The Bachelor and it won't bother you any more. Think of it like a lobotomy... ;) Add a few beers and pizza, and you might even enjoy it!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watch a few episodes of The Bachelor and it won't bother you any more.
Because I'll like the Bachelor and it'll make me feel better, or because I'll hate it and feel better knowing that someday all evidence of it's existence will be wiped out? I'm going with door number two.

I'm going with door number two.
That wouldn't be the first time.

Signed,
Any of you punks

:D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Because I'll like the Bachelor and it'll make me feel better, or because I'll hate it and feel better knowing that someday all evidence of it's existence will be wiped out? I'm going with door number two.
Probably the latter :D

PS: Anybody remember the Joe Schmo show?

The Joe Schmo Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I found that entertaining enough, although I'm not sure what that says about my tastes. Certainly a more interesting premise IMO than the Bachelor.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Great memory! Here's the link, and below is the video.

Why include the link if I post the video? Because you might want to look at the video one post before it. :)
Probably best camerawork I seen for a while :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I sell appliances. Do I win the boring thread?
Sorry, but you can't win the boring thread. If we had a winner, it would be way too exciting :D

In other news, I'm picking my classes for my last undergraduate semester. So far I have racquetball, geography of wine and business policy and strategy. I'm still looking for 2 more classes though. I would take more classes on my major (marketing), but I've already taken them all :eek:

Anyone in the marketing field here? I know it's kind of like asking if there are vegetarians in a butcher shop :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Can I pick up that piece of paper?
Can... I... pick... up... that... piece... of... paper?!
Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me, Can I pick up that piece of paper?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry, but you can't win the boring thread. If we had a winner, it would be way too exciting :D
I know, I know. No one rides for free, no one puts baby in a corner and no one wins the boring thread.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Anyone ever catch "Kill Bill" on TV before?

"My name is Buck, and I'm here to...(in an oddly different voice that doesn't seem to match the lips) kiss".

I can only imagine how much time it would have taken to make those two suitable for the small screen...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis