Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
High school sports would be so much better without the parents.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Why would you hang around with sketchy kids in the first place?
cigarettes sell for $1 each at the pit... a pack of smokes is about $10 and they usually have 20... so i can make $10 a day pretty much selling smokes... its decent since it requires no effort
and being at the pit has introduced me to some good people that i want in my life. i think im gonna start doing yoga because of one of them... its just the sketchy kids... they ruin it all
You sell cigarettes to kids ... and call somebody else sketchy? You're like sketchy kid #1. You sound lazy too ... not to mention judgmental and let me see, oh yeah ... a perpetual victim. Selling smokes to kids is despicable and sometimes you are the thing you do. Young man, you need a spanking.

ADAM !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
You sell cigarettes to kids ... and call somebody else sketchy? You're like sketchy kid #1. You sound lazy too ... not to mention judgmental and let me see, oh yeah ... a perpetual victim. Selling smokes to kids is despicable and sometimes you are the thing you do. Young man, you need a spanking.

ADAM !!! :D
they arent kids most are 17.. if i dont sell them someone else will...

im hurt...

i dont want adam to spank me.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
they arent kids most are 17.. if i dont sell them someone else will...
Drug dealers line of thinking. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.:mad:

Damn I'm getting old...:D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm doing a painting project, making a pine dresser into glossy white

Pics taken this morning, sorry for the bad focus on one of the pics

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oracle Team USA had a wonderfaul day sailing in their new Americas Cup 72, catamaran :eek:

Well it's not first time

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Looking good, Harald.

Weather must be pretty nice there this morning, as it looks like you took those pictures outside.
Thx Adam, it's actually quite cold here, something between 41 and 50 F, just enough for the paint and I'm doing this outside on veranda, sheltered by a roof so we don't get all this horrible smell of Acrylic paint all over the house, still two more layers to go with 30 hrs+ in between each layer :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis