Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just watched the SNL skit on iphone 5 complaints. I thought it was hilarious.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No pun intended, I rely daily on Google translate myself :p
Do you speak German, Slovakian and Irish dialect too ?
No, as Alex likes to point out I don't even have a solid grasp on English.:eek::D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
got $40 robbed from me today... i think life is trying to tell me something... maybe to stop hanging around with sketchy kids who rob people... if only it was that easy

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
got $40 robbed from me today... i think life is trying to tell me something... maybe to stop hanging around with sketchy kids who rob people... if only it was that easy
Why would you hang around with sketchy kids in the first place?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Why would you hang around with sketchy kids in the first place?
i have a group home in my neighborhood so there is that and the sketchy kids hang out at the smokers pit at school... and i gotta be out there

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
yeah but it usually benifits me if i am out there... but then there are days like this :(
One day, you'll look back at your time in the smokers' pit and realize, "Man, that was of no benefit to me whatsoever".

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
One day, you'll look back at your time in the smokers' pit and realize, "Man, that was of no benefit to me whatsoever".
cigarettes sell for $1 each at the pit... a pack of smokes is about $10 and they usually have 20... so i can make $10 a day pretty much selling smokes... its decent since it requires no effort
and being at the pit has introduced me to some good people that i want in my life. i think im gonna start doing yoga because of one of them... its just the sketchy kids... they ruin it all

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Craig7 is so confused, he doesn't know if he just found a rope or lost a horse.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis