Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
In Texas we have the castle law so we don't even need the woods to hid em and steal their souls.
I've always a loved the castle law.

Here in NY if you give the intruder a dirty look as he steals your stuff (assuming he is unarmed) he will probably still sue you. If he is armed then dirty looks are allowed, but rude gestures are questionable.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
upgraded car audio

Unretired and back to work after almost 3 years. Nice consulting gig :)

Oh yeah --bought CT200h with Premium Audio - didn't like the sound upgrade three front speakers, two front tweeters, two front door speakers, and added amps. Spent $2,100 , sounds pretty sweet now. Installed Hertz HSK 163.4 3 way system, JL Audio HD750/1 amplifier.

Don't get to go to my forest cabin much now ..maybe this weekend.

My home system is still doing well!

Take Care,

Forest Man

Last edited:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
It's basically the weekend!

Mid 90s and sunny the next few days, sounds like a hanging out by the pool all weekend to me... :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Unretired and back to work after almost 3 years. Nice consulting gig :)

Oh yeah --bought CT200h with Premium Audio - didn't like the sound upgrade three front speakers, two front tweeters, two front door speakers, and added amps. Spent $2,100 , sounds pretty sweet now. Installed Hertz HSK 163.4 3 way system, JL Audio HD750/1 amplifier.

Don't get to go to my forest cabin much now ..maybe this weekend.

My home system is still doing well!

Take Care,

Forest Man

"Sounds" like a sweet ride.:)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I've always a loved the castle law.

Here in NY if you give the intruder a dirty look as he steals your stuff (assuming he is unarmed) he will probably still sue you. If he is armed then dirty looks are allowed, but rude gestures are questionable.
What if the intruder were to somehow fall into a 2x4 that crushed his skull by accident?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What if the intruder were to somehow fall into a 2x4 that crushed his skull by accident?
Then you could be sued because you had obviously placed that 2 x 4 in a position where it could cause injury...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What if the body was never found?:cool:
This conversation intrigues me.

On a related note, my neighbor was being a douche again this morning. Well, his mentality has always been, "How dare you impose on me, but if I impose on you...that's your problem." So, I guess he's always a douche, and this was just another morning in which I witnessed his douchiness.

Every year, his tree (that borders my yard) and my tree (that borders his yard) drop bean pods. He goes out, picks up the bean pods from my tree, and throws them into my yard. So...he's already made the effort to pick them up, but then instead of just throwing them away, he throws them into my yard so now I have to pick them up. In contrast, every year I just pick up and throw away the bean pods from his tree. I struggle with if I want to still be the person I am, or if I want to start throwing his tree's pods back into his yard.

majorloser

majorloser

You need to step up to my level of low.

Start throwing Niki's landmines over the fence :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
He goes out, picks up the bean pods from my tree, and throws them into my yard. So...he's already made the effort to pick them up, but then instead of just throwing them away, he throws them into my yard so now I have to pick them up.
Pick up the bean pods he throw in your yard from your tree and throw them in his yard by his tree ... he has to pick them up twice then. :)

Steve

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

I agree, I had a bad neighbor once and I just happened to have 3 Boxer's at that time. I bet he always wondered how his single German Shepard pooped so much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

He could also invite Mazer over...:D
I'll just invite Greg over and tell him that UPS is on it's way. :D

Unfortunately, his douchiness prevents that from being a solution. Someone didn't pick up after their dog once and it was left in his yard. Now, when someone does this in my yard, I'm upset, but I pick it up and throw it away. He, on the other hand, let it sit there for a while and them shoveled it into the road. The road. Now everyone driving by has to deal with it, as well as everyone walking by. He's all about making his problem someone else's problem.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Unarmed+he lived= you get sued, possible jail

Unarmed+died= don't drop the soap

Armed+lived= probably still get sued

Armed+died= soap on a rope

Ain't NY great? :rolleyes:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This conversation intrigues me.

On a related note, my neighbor was being a douche again this morning. Well, his mentality has always been, "How dare you impose on me, but if I impose on you...that's your problem." So, I guess he's always a douche, and this was just another morning in which I witnessed his douchiness.

Every year, his tree (that borders my yard) and my tree (that borders his yard) drop bean pods. He goes out, picks up the bean pods from my tree, and throws them into my yard. So...he's already made the effort to pick them up, but then instead of just throwing them away, he throws them into my yard so now I have to pick them up. In contrast, every year I just pick up and throw away the bean pods from his tree. I struggle with if I want to still be the person I am, or if I want to start throwing his tree's pods back into his yard.
I would take the pods he threw in my yard, soak them in something that would make them sticky, smell bad, or both, then throw them back in his yard.

But I tend to be jerky+ to people who are jerky to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis