Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So, I haven't been feeling well for a few months. I'm not one to rush to the doctor for runny nose or slight pain. When I passed out at the grocery store last week, it was time to go see my doctor. After being poked and prodded, seems I'm fine. The best guess is my blood pressure dropped, and so did I.

I'm not anti salt, but I try to go without when I can. I also cut way back on meat and try to get more proteins from legumes/nuts instead of meat.
Tonight for dinner I have a nice well marbled grass fed ribeye in the fridge.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
So, I haven't been feeling well for a few months. I'm not one to rush to the doctor for runny nose or slight pain. When I passed out at the grocery store last week, it was time to go see my doctor. After being poked and prodded, seems I'm fine. The best guess is my blood pressure dropped, and so did I.

I'm not anti salt, but I try to go without when I can. I also cut way back on meat and try to get more proteins from legumes/nuts instead of meat.
How's your sugar?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

How about not going to the grocery store after drinking a quart of tequila...?:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You mean honey? Like mead?...:confused: Okay.
Honey is not bee spit technically. The bees collect nectar from plants and fill up their honey sack. This is a second stomach they have. When they return to the hive they regurgitate the contents of their honey sack and other bees feed bee larvae and the queen. The rest is fanned drier with their wings and stored in the honey comb.

Bee spit is actually bee poop of left over pollen. The worker bees collect the pollen and process it for use as a protein to feed the babies and eat themselves. The undigested is expelled by the adults as fly around. It usually happens within 25 meters/yards of the hive. A hive can deposit as much as 45kgs of protein rich fertilizer per year per hive. Some Africans use their hives as a source of manure to enrich their fields each year.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's very interesting, but something that I probably didn't want to know. Like what is really in bologna, hot dogs and chorrizo.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Buying a gun and resolving the situation are two separate things. But I 100% agree, don't buy a gun to resolve the situation.
Agreed! I was just kidding about using one to resolve the situation. :) I'm not anti-gun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You own people? :p

My near by range, which happens to be right up the street from my work ( :D ), has this one on their register:
If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
On a trip to Stuttgart, had German beer and I undertand why they call it the best in the world :p

Well almost.... Swiss is even better :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm allergic to any shooting or anti shooting, what the hell is wrong with you guys..... we had 77 people killed by the devil..... and you make statements like this..........
I read through the whole transcript from courtcase here from 04.20 and it's probably the worst thing I ever saw, and again...... guns now will just be a too of the devil......................................

And you just embrace all this crap about everyone shoud have a gunfor himself

Guns have only one mission and it's not anything good about this..........
Guns can only kill people and there's been way too much killing of innocent young people that was unable to defend themselves
Tell me what's good about shooting towards people who can't defend thmselves

We heard transcript from a court case where it's talked about "follow-up shots" towards the head targeting a defenceless teenager that is lying unconscious, to make sure he dies.....
He said he had tpo go as close as required by the missiobn and then make the follow up-shot .......... nothing nore to say......

Your statements about guns makes me feel puke, you shoud be ashamed of yourselves, I'm really happy I don't live in the US.

well..... really sorry to live here where we have a police that totally screws up and don't even try to stop terrorists......

Now all you moderators over there can raise your red flags and ban me or whatever you want.... but it doesn't make a change because I'm proud of myself!

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...there's been way too much killing of innocent young people that was unable to defend themselves
Tell me what's good about shooting towards people who can't defend thmselves
Not to get into a gun debate here, but right there is why I own guns. I don't want to be unable to defend myself. And that applies to aggressors that might be using a gun, a knife, a rock, a bare hand...whatever. Guns are one among many weapons. People were killing each other for millions of years before the gun. One difference is that now people can be an a more even playing field. The saying about Sam Colt is appropriate, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis