What are you watching tonight?

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I'll tell you what I'm not watching, Mecum Auction on Velocity.

The cars are great in HD, the astronomical auction values are even thrilling at times, but I am F'n sick of it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
My mother loves Tom Jones.
I'll have to get this for her.
It's a great concert. I really enjoyed it. I got into him in the 1980's as a teen. Does she have A MULTI REGION DVD PLAYER? It's a Region 1 dvd, which can play in Europe only(PAL). I have an old dvd player that has the multi region hack.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not tonight, but got free passes to Dark Shadows pre-release showing on the 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Broke out my VHS tapes: Billy Idol videos, The Police videos, Rick Sprinfield live and DVD of George Benson Live. Fun Fun Fun.:D Oh and Capt. America B-

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Finder. I saw it already on Friday, but man, I like that show.

runswithscisors

runswithscisors

Audioholic
Say what you will, but when I get home from work tonight around 2:00 AM I'm popping in my new National Geographic Titanic documentary that I picked up in the $5 bin at evil-mart :cool:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The IT Crowd on Netflix. A British show about some IT professionals. Too funny

Here's clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I got dragged to The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and actually ended up really liking it. A bunch of British retirees get sold on a hotel in India where they will live in comfort, cheaply. As we find out, there isn't much of a hotel, but the young, ambitious owner will do almost anything to try to keep them happy, all while trying to resolve his own problems with money and families that won't cooperate with his choice for a marriage. Old India runs headlong into New India and the retirees have to figure out how to make this place work. It's full of good cheer, sincerity and is very likable. My only disappointment was at the end where I was hoping for a big Bollywood song and dance, which didn't happen.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis