Philharmonic Audio - 3-way open back ML-TQWTs designed by Dennis Murphy

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Unless we buy a new custom house, I don't see how on earth I can fit another speaker in my room.:D

The Phil3 will go between the Salon2 & Orion3.
I think I can predict the future: ADTG posts Salon2 in the F/S thread :D ;)

N

Nuance AH

Audioholic General
I think I can predict the future: ADTG posts Salon2 in the F/S thread :D ;)
:D My prediction is he'll say the Phil 3's don't really sound any different than the Revel's, Kef's or Orion's and then he'll keep all four. :)

We expect lots of pictures, ADTG; one with all the speakers together would be amazing, or at least with the Revel's and Orion's since you said the Phil's will go in between them.

T

thedude15

Audiophyte
It costs $175 to Oklahoma. I bet more to California.
ugh that is what I thought. Cali might be in the ball park of $300.

cost of the shipping would be 10% or so (for the phil 3 would be higher % for 1 or 2) the cost of the speakers. Speakers are a good deal but it is hard for me to justify the shipping price.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I keep only the best, guys. Only the best.:D

Of course, group picture is a must!

I can guarantee abundance of pictures. About a dozen here, about fifty on photobucket. :D

Probably upload a YouTube video for DenPureSound. :eek::D

I have to ask my 9 yr old daughter for instructions on how to upload on YouTube. :eek::D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not quite true.

At least, I assume it's you who has me looking around the best price on a pair of cherry KEF Ref 201/2's.

;)
Send me a PM if you need help in that department.:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
FedEx Tracking:

4 boxes

Estimated delivery: Mar 21, 2012

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
OK what the heck are you doing up at 1 am tracking your packages ?:eek:
You are demonstrating signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, yours is SPEAKERS. You will be fine, relax

woodsart

woodsart

Audioholic
Better strap on my weight lifting/squatting belt.:eek:
ADTG, I would definitely get help, maybe Dennis could fly in...... he just picked up mine up and hoisted them in the trunk, but wait.....the 3s are much bigger and heavier. I would get help, wear rubber gloves to prevent slipping. Seems high gloss would be hard to touch up.

Hate to see a grown man cry:(

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
ADTG, I would definitely get help, maybe Dennis could fly in...... he just picked up mine up and hoisted them in the trunk, but wait.....the 3s are much bigger and heavier. I would get help, wear rubber gloves to prevent slipping. Seems high gloss would be hard to touch up.

Hate to see a grown man cry:(
Did I tell you guys I installed the Salon2 (which are like 170lbs each) all by myself?:D

That is why I don't like speaker feet/spikes; I like being able to glide the speakers on carpet.:D

Those ATI amps are also really heavy. The AT3002 & AT3005 are like 100lbs each, & the AT6012 is like 75lbs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis