Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't feel very pretty.
The people on magazine covers are airbrushed and set an unrealistic expectation of beauty.

Do you feel pretty now? No? You haven't been drinking enough. It's like I don't even know you anymore...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm pretty sure all the Canadian teasing I've done here has left me subconsciously convinced that they are fictional characters not too dissimilar from leprechauns.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, where did you go to school? Leprechauns are real. Canada is just a story made up to scare kids.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The people on magazine covers are airbrushed and set an unrealistic expectation of beauty.

Do you feel pretty now? No? You haven't been drinking enough. It's like I don't even know you anymore...
I'm gonna photoshop myself and let you know. Don't get me wrong, I still feel dead sexy, just not very pretty.

In other news.. On the par 5 15th today, I hit a 4 iron from 229 to about 2 feet. I keep checking ESPN to see if it made the top 10

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm pretty sure all the Canadian teasing I've done here has left me subconsciously convinced that they are fictional characters not too dissimilar from leprechauns.
I always thought Canada was like as shown on this show The Trailer Park Boys.:D
Great series BTW.
EDIT: Oops, didn't realize there was R-rated language in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis