Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
today i read for about an hour about a whole massive attack on my favorite minecraft server. really horrible because alot of my good friends were involved and its sad that so many people were wasting their time trying to take down a game server and are now facing lawsuits... its not like they even had anything to gain.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
My car got it's green card today lol, in port. Hopefully have by end of week to play with for the weekend.

Listening to music (what else is new lol?) getting some work done (what else is new lol?!)

My iPad has shipped. Woohoo!

Doesn't really mean much, I know. It won't show up before March 16 anyway, as that's the release date.
Hehe, I ordered one too. Gives me kicks people waiting for the stores when you can order online and get it the same day or the next lol. Screen looks pretty trick, what else does it have? I might turn my old one into a universal remote. :)

Kinda weird I bought the first one thinking it would just be a novelty and ended up using it all the time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see you browsing, Mazer...great to see you around, again! You know that you want to post. :D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I learn something new every day. I never realized that Porches came in boxes. Must be because you custom ordered it.
Lamborghini's come in boxes to protect them. Hehe. No joke. They come into the country in wooden boxes.

Ferrari's 1 in 4 has paint damage that has to be fixed upon entrance to the US. Generally this does not affect the resale, but a lot have visible paint retouches from the port. My friend works at a Ferrari dealership, that's how I learned this. He says Ferrari basically just accepts it and doesn't seem to put much effort into stopping it. He says they come in trashed too (like dirt everywhere, swirl marks, paint runs) and they spend up to a day getting them suitable for a customer.

Porsche's are shipped in 'limp' mode (basically only enough power to idle around) until the dealer calls it in upon arrival, then the car is activated. Not sure what other brands do this, as I've only seen that with the Porsche's, but I'd imagine most do? There is plastic over the bodypanels and foam around doors, wheels, spoilers, diffusers, and bumpers.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Bad Monday

Well after seeing this my Monday does not seem so bad. From a coworkers garage this morning.

He really must have had a death wish. These traps were 6 feet apart.:eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well after seeing this my Monday does not seem so bad. From a coworkers garage this morning.

He really must have had a death wish. These traps were 6 feet apart.:eek:
That one must've been really hungry - and had a very short memory.

"Aaaaghhhhh! My achin' a**! The agony! Somebody please hel.....oooh, do I smell more food? Now, if I can just drag myself over to that serving tray....hmmmm, that thing looks familiar.......meh, whatever....this food tastes just like......"

SNAP!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That was what I figured it had to be the rear end first. But then she said the trap that got his head had no food.:confused: Maybe he just figured it would be a quicker end.

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Lamborghini's come in boxes to protect them. Hehe. No joke. They come into the country in wooden boxes.

Ferrari's 1 in 4 has paint damage that has to be fixed upon entrance to the US. Generally this does not affect the resale, but a lot have visible paint retouches from the port. My friend works at a Ferrari dealership, that's how I learned this. He says Ferrari basically just accepts it and doesn't seem to put much effort into stopping it. He says they come in trashed too (like dirt everywhere, swirl marks, paint runs) and they spend up to a day getting them suitable for a customer.

Porsche's are shipped in 'limp' mode (basically only enough power to idle around) until the dealer calls it in upon arrival, then the car is activated. Not sure what other brands do this, as I've only seen that with the Porsche's, but I'd imagine most do? There is plastic over the bodypanels and foam around doors, wheels, spoilers, diffusers, and bumpers.
I come in boxes too.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Has windows become a fish now ?

I installed the Windows 8 Community preview and the windows server 8 datacenter beta....

Both of them do have a very strange looking fish as the boot image
So is windows drowning or getting water above the head....

Jokes aside, it's interesting to look at the beta and CP's ..... but I find these images quite strange...

Still weird and unusual that there's no start menu at all :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps the dark side has given in to me.

Hmmm, wait a second...
Ssssssssss, don't tell this to anyone....
But the screen on the new Ipad looks quite interesting..... I can't tell anyone becase I Don't like Apple at all, but..... that screen is something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis