Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Nice = Bad = Good, Right?
I think he means a girl who only says yes to a select few. One who actually enjoys his company instead of just looking to get laid. Someone he could get serious about. You know. A girl who'll learn his real name and stay the whole night.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I think he means a girl who only says yes to a select few. One who actually enjoys his company instead of just looking to get laid. Someone he could get serious about. You know. A girl who'll learn his real name and stay the whole night.
awww... those ones arent as fun :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Riding bikes here is the opposite. It's so freaking hot in the summer time that it's got to be brutal riding a bike. Parking for any length of time requires a cover, too, or else you'd fuse to the seat.
That reminds me of the Pontiac Fiero body panels, they used to sag and distort due to the heat, especially in your state and So Cal.
At first, it was mostly the darker colors and over the years they all did it.
Back to the regular scheduled programing.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
awww... those ones arent as fun :D
My wife is more fun than any other person I've ever hung out with. You gotta pick the right one though. Believe me that is not easy at all.

My requirements were Valedictorian only(didn't want a dumb wife), strong moral compass, good with kids, brunette(my preference), shorter than me while still having good height, cooking ability, cleaning ability, laundry ability.:D

I got all these things, but it took a long time.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I think I started to tear up a bit just then.

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My wife is more fun than any other person I've ever hung out with. You gotta pick the right one though. Believe me that is not easy at all.

My requirements were Valedictorian only(didn't want a dumb wife), strong moral compass, good with kids, brunette(my preference), shorter than me while still having good height, cooking ability, cleaning ability, laundry ability.:D

I got all these things, but it took a long time.
So I take it her requirements weren't as stringent?:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Surprisingly not. She told me she wanted a project though. :D
Someone to fix?

Guys marry the perfect woman with the idea that they'll never change. But they do.
Women marry bad-guys with the idea that they will change to what she wants. But they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis