Funny Craigslist Post's....

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ele/2079319779.html

I HAVE ONE TV IN MY HOUSE THATS I SAY WORTH WATCHING AND THE MY KIDS HAVE TAKEN IT OVER LOL SO IF YA DONT WANT A BIG SCREEN AND IT WORKS FINE WHATEVER REASON OR REAL CHEAP LIKE 30 BUCKS FREE WOULD BE BETTER LOL I WILL COME RIGHT OVER AND GET IT SO I CAN WATCH MY GAMES IN THE GARAGE LOL

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That Will Buff Out: Reliable First Car

http://craigslol.com/2002-focus-–-good-reliable-first-car-2000-cape-girardeau/

2002 Focus – good reliable first car – $2000 (Cape Girardeau)

Reply to: blog-1295476715@craigslist.org
Date: 2010-04-09, 7:43AM America/Chicago
Category: For Sale, Funny

Date: 2010-04-01, 10:33PM CDT

Reply to: sale-fm8×7-1672654758@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for a first car for a teen? This car is absolutely brilliant. It’s got low mileage (68k), has been super reliable, and is excellent on gas. Since you’re likely paying for the gas, this will make things much cheaper on you. I average like 37MPG to a tank. And with such low mileage, it’ll work great for a long long time.

But you wanna know the best reason to buy this car for your kid?

It’s slow as sh1t. You don’t have to worry about speeding tickets or accidents in this baby. Your kid could have a 1 mile run and hit a brick wall not wearing a seatbelt and not be going fast enough to do sh1t. And there won’t be any sense in him getting some sh1tty a$$ fart can off of eBay – this car has the super slow SPI engine, no sense in trying to make it any faster. It’s a 4-door, so your kid won’t try to put gay a$s Lambo doors on it. It is still possible to fit this with a body kit, but if you’d like, for an extra $200, I can stab him in the face if he does this.

It’s a 5-speed, so your kid can’t talk on his cell phone while playing Gameboy and smoking pot – he’ll have to actually pay attention. It also means you won’t have to pay for an automatic transmission when your kid beats the hell out of it. It’s got a new clutch and new tires, so you’ll know if he does burnouts. After all, I’m sure YOU’RE the one paying for tires, right? It’s got an aftermarket head unit in it, so your kid won’t **** it up when him and his buddies try to wire in a “phat a$s system”. It’s already had the speakers replaced too, so he won’t have to tear the door cards on and then look like a retard when he can’t get them back on. It’s got manual windows too, so he can’t f--k up the window motors when he rolls one of his friends heads up in it as a joke. A new battery means when he leaves his headlights on, it won’t leave you totally stranded.

But really though, one of the best parts is that, because it is a 4 door, it will be somewhat embarrassing for him to be seen in. I’m sure you get pissed at him from time to time. Hell, you’re probably mad at him for harassing you into buying him a first car. So get this one. It has no A/C, so you’ll know he’s suffering every time you get mad at him. Pretty satisfying. It’ll bring a smile to your face too, to know he’s rolling around looking like a faggot in a Ford Focus.

So buy this car for your kid. You won’t regret it

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't believe this escaped my attention for this long. :D

A couple of days ago I pulled some radical maneuver going up a street the wrong way to get into this gas station going the wrong way ... it was a one way gas station. Well obviously everybody else was going the other way. Long story short this kid pumping gas into his car must have thought I was a faggot because I was driving a Focus. He's standing there and says 'you're a dumb @ss' as I weasel into a parking space as fast as I can so I can go over and talk to him face to face. Obviously this moron had mental health problems as evidenced by the cultivation of something on his face that grows wild on my @ss ... one of those chin strap -I so badly want to go out with men- beards. :D

So after I talk to him for a minute (he's in his car at this point - rolled the window down to talk to me) and completely disarm him by saying, "I made a mistake ... that's all" and turn and walk away this idiot waits until I'm about 20 feet away and starts saying, "that's right, walk away, keep moving". :rolleyes:

His car was shittier than mine. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You say that like it's a bad thing.:D;)
What made the maneuver so radical is that he was steering this his knees. His hands were occupied at the moment with two eclairs. One of them was a even a pastry...

DTS-HD MA

DTS-HD MA

Junior Audioholic
best of craigslist

Directv service for beer (Boise)
Date: 2011-07-24, 10:05PM MDT
Reply to: sale-dpghw-2511602887@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I am just curious if anyone can, or would be interested in getting us Directv service for a nice amount of beer every month? We already have all the equipment, just need to be activated! Thanks :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2511602887

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy
feedback forum

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
This Man Has Sold Too Many Cinderblocks in His Time

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I can't believe this escaped my attention for this long. :D

A couple of days ago I pulled some radical maneuver going up a street the wrong way to get into this gas station going the wrong way ... it was a one way gas station. Well obviously everybody else was going the other way. Long story short this kid pumping gas into his car must have thought I was a faggot because I was driving a Focus. He's standing there and says 'you're a dumb @ss' as I weasel into a parking space as fast as I can so I can go over and talk to him face to face. Obviously this moron had mental health problems as evidenced by the cultivation of something on his face that grows wild on my @ss ... one of those chin strap -I so badly want to go out with men- beards. :D

So after I talk to him for a minute (he's in his car at this point - rolled the window down to talk to me) and completely disarm him by saying, "I made a mistake ... that's all" and turn and walk away this idiot waits until I'm about 20 feet away and starts saying, "that's right, walk away, keep moving". :rolleyes:

His car was shittier than mine. :D
Wish I had your self restraint.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/muc/3036860974.html

I do NOT play to a click track or backing tracks and GO SCREW if you think I'm gonna "tone it down a little, bro" so you can piddle away on your stringed sissy box. I WILL NOT play hotel cafe and don't take direction from ninnies who live in their ****ing parents basement and whack off to dreams of hanging with Jack Johnson and rapping about his "process", you piece of ****. I am a real mother ****er with balls of steel and have a drumset that loves to be *** ****ed mercilessly from behind and I need to join a band who understands that stage-sex is part of the ****ing game, dude. So when I'm ****ing the **** outta the kit, you can't be the guy in the corner beating your limp, taffy **** wishing that you could stick your **** in too, NO! You get that **** hard and **** the stage with me, pussy boy. I'm so sick of stealing the show and would really love to meet some real sons of ****ing *****es who aren't afraid to use a sweat band for its intended purpose: wiping off ****ing sweat, ***, groupies, pussy juice, blood, etc.

Do not write me for reasons of sass because I will FIND YOU and shred your ****ing face with my ****-STORMING DRUM GODLINESS!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looking for a pair of floor-standing speakers

Looking for a pair of floor-standing speakers (Providence)

<section id="postingbody"> I'm looking for a pair of floor-standing speakers. Something in the $40-60 price range for a media center set up.

A set with a receiver would be optimal, but not necessity.

I'm not really interested in high-price names like Polk, JBL, et cetera. Something that might a little aged but still has life would be perfect.

Please contact me via e-mail with what you have. I paid in cash only and can pickup in Rhode Island or Southern Mass.

Thank you. </section>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis