Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think I have a sickness...

I just counted the cars I have had over my 12 years of driving...

1...'88 Mustang
2...'95 Tahoe
3...'00 Tahoe
4...'91 Mustang
5...'05 Explorer Sport Trac
6...'06 Civic :mad:
7...'11 Explorer
8...'70 Mustang
9...'10 Fusion Hybrid

Is there an Autoholics forum? :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just counted the cars I have had over my 12 years of driving...
With the new Mustang on the horizon, right? :D

Wow, I owned my Prelude just four months shy of 12 years. :eek: I don't think this Fusion is going to make it that long unless I hit some financial problems. I do indeed like it, but I don't have the same love for it that I did my first car...the 'lude.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
If there is, let me know and I will join you there. I have the same sickness, and just so you know, there is no cure.
I'll keep ya posted.

You are absolutely right. I don't think my wife has realized there's no cure yet. She will come around eventually...or not. :D

With the new Mustang on the horizon, right? :D

Wow, I owned my Prelude just four months shy of 12 years. :eek: I don't think this Fusion is going to make it that long unless I hit some financial problems. I do indeed like it, but I don't have the same love for it that I did my first car...the 'lude.
Absolutely. I live far to close to a track not to have a car I can drive on it. I believe a 2013 Boss will do nicely. :D

It's hard not to love 'ludes, especially after using them for almost 12 years.

Naturally, I have already guessed the reason for the Fusion Hybrid not making it as long is because you are going to take the next logical step toward hippyrific nirvana with the 2013 Fusion Plug-In Hybrid.

I understand of course. It is quite a looker. I am sure there are a bunch of angry Aston Martin owners out there. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Naturally, I have already guessed the reason for the Fusion Hybrid not making it as long is because you are going to take the next logical step toward hippyrific nirvana with the 2013 Fusion Plug-In Hybrid.
Arrgggg! I hadn't seen that. Oh, that's a nice looking redesign. Something that saved with the Prelude is that there wasn't a new body shape released - I got the last generation. With this, though...hmmmm....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Moshi Moonrocks just arrived. I still haven't listened to the Vortex. I need to win an MP3 player ... loaded with music ... and the lottery ... and that latest contest for the for what was it again? ... oh, yeah ... the Aperion bookshelves. :D

Seriously, Moshi rocks. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Moshi Moonrocks just arrived. I still haven't listened to the Vortex. I need to win an MP3 player ... loaded with music ... and the lottery ... and that latest contest for the for what was it again? ... oh, yeah ... the Aperion bookshelves. :D

Seriously, Moshi rocks. :)
I received the Moonrocks yesterday. My better half has commandeered them. She had a $5 pair that was horrible... She likes them.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I received the Moonrocks yesterday. My better half has commandeered them. She had a $5 pair that was horrible... She likes them.
In the words of Cheryl, "and just when exactly were you planning on telling me this?"

Me: "Uhmmm ... now?" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis