Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I was all excited to get me some pastured beef and eggs, but the ranch won't respond to my e-mails...and I'm not going to place an order unless they do. Darn.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Well, I was all excited to get me some pastured beef and eggs, but the ranch won't respond to my e-mails...and I'm not going to place an order unless they do. Darn.
I hate companies that have a website and have a "contact me" button but don't reply when you email them. :mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're going to have trouble ordering beef and poultry from George Orwell's Animal Farm.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

Story from the Internet:

So, yesterday after noon I was walking with my wife. All of sudden, I'm screaming, where's the cell phone!! I need to take a shot of that!!
She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. But let's be honest, how many times you will stumble into a dog driving around the city?
Is that a water mark on that girl's a$$?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought those were instructions. "Shake well before opening."
If only that came with instructions and some meaningful spec's life would be sooooo much simpler. You could go to page 57 that clearly states 'this model will cook you dinner, **** your socks off and then clean the house.' :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If only that came with instructions and some meaningful spec's life would be sooooo much simpler. You could go to page 57 that clearly states 'this model will cook you dinner, **** your socks off and then clean the house.' :D
Don't forget to turn her over and read the fine print. Page 58 clearly states that she will spend all your money, sleep with all your friends, and then leave you for your brother (or your best friend if you don't have a brother)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
[rant]I cannot believe it is flipping raining again. What the hey. It freakin snowed in Texas and it is raining here.:mad:

We were supposed to get all snow and the temp will drop down to 10 tomorrow so I'll be skiing on a sheet of ice. Uggh.[/rant]

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Shoveled some snow. Unloaded the dishwasher. Stared at the AH forum page.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Wouldn't want a 3rd party one.
Sometimes a knock off does the job just as well though. It may not last, but a man has needs.

Lets just say, they have their way of determining authenticity, and I have mine.:cool::D
Be careful. Sometimes the fullproof method isn't fool proof.

I thought those were instructions. "Shake well before opening."
There are no instructions. And you won't be opening if you shake it well.

Would be nice, but on page 14 it says she will yell at you for a week while out of service every month.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sometimes a knock off does the job just as well though. It may not last, but a man has needs.
But sometimes the surface area can be larger or even much rougher, coarse, or have jagged edges.

Be careful. Sometimes the fullproof method isn't fool proof.
Some fool will always find a way to fukc up the most foolproof plan. That's why chain saws come with warning lables telling you not to stop the moving chain with hands or genitals.

There are no instructions. And you won't be opening if you shake it well.
The instructions read, "good luck! Every model works differently. Enter at own risk."
(some will open if you shake them just right)

Would be nice, but on page 14 it says she will yell at you for a week while out of service every month.
That's a factory defect. The mold is broken. There are currently no plans to repair the broken mold. See page 215 for notes on beer consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis