Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon is confusing me. I have two products that, sometimes it says 1 or 2 people found them helpful, then it will say they didn't. Even if my profile shows the helpful votes, the product page doesn't.

I'd say that I don't care...but you all know that's not true. :) I spent a decent amount of time on both, and if the votes don't show up, then my reviews slide off the page as new people add reviews.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee. That's a good one.

I've got a dream or two, but I'm not about to make them AH property.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex and Baniels, do you remember how your earbuds were shipped - FedEx, UPS, USPS?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see that the Deuce is making friends again. :D

Did not say no speakers, or no amp. It's just an amplified cd system. CD player has remote gain. Please don't EDIT a quote from me.:rolleyes:
MIS-Quoted by by adwilk
Originally Posted by zumbo

Throw the EQ in the garbage. I am running the best sounding system I have ever owned with just a cd player. No receiver, no pre-amp, no bass, no treble, no amp, no speakers, and damn sure no eq.

Did not say no amp, no speakers.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I just got into the mix. Well, kinda. Okay, not really. I'm no Alex. :p
Where is Alex? He could be the voice of reason on this one.:)
Figures he's out shopping for a new bottle of sugar substitute when we need him the most.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Zumbo and el Duce can probably handle that but I got roped into cooking maybe my last dairy meal. Cheese and spinach ravioli with a clam vodka sauce. I'm using organic butter too. It's for the girl! :rolleyes:

Don't judge me ... :p

... at least there is spinach in the ravioli. I wanted sausage ravioli but she said no. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis