Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Chips and salsa, or chili? They say the question that drives us is, "what is the Matrix?" I disagree.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just got a 96 on a cumulative final that I didn't study for.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I myself am not impressed. You could have had an insane setup for that cash. And you waste it on a car. :mad: :p

You will have to give us pics with a review and your first speeding ticket. ;)
Hehe, working on the insane home theater. Give me a couple years on that one, because it starts with a custom built room. ;) Land searching, no worries. ;)

Will do pics and review (in here, not worthy of the main steam vent) and hopefully no speeding ticket!!! I've driven them before, I'll be interested to see how this new model is. The reviews seem positive. I bought the color they used for the pictures:
Gallery & Downloads - 911 Carrera S - All 911 Models - Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

(all CG I think, but, gives you the general idea...they made a GT3 in this color that's where I first saw it in person and liked it)

..but with a black interior (not a big tan interior fan - especially not Porsche's, and I hate the reflections on the front window). I'll tint the side windows, put some tunes on and enjoy the ride. :)

I wonder if the Burmeister stereo will be any good. *shrug* At least I'll have a USB and iPod integration. I forgot to check that box on my current GTS and it sucks to have to burn DVDs and satellite radio went to ****.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I myself am not impressed. You could have had an insane setup for that cash. And you waste it on a car. :mad: :p

You will have to give us pics with a review and your first speeding ticket. ;)
:eek: Spending money on a car is NEVER a waste!

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Hehe, working on the insane home theater. Give me a couple years on that one, because it starts with a custom built room. ;) Land searching, no worries. ;)

Will do pics and review (in here, not worthy of the main steam vent) and hopefully no speeding ticket!!! I've driven them before, I'll be interested to see how this new model is. The reviews seem positive. I bought the color they used for the pictures:
Gallery & Downloads - 911 Carrera S - All 911 Models - Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG

(all CG I think, but, gives you the general idea...they made a GT3 in this color that's where I first saw it in person and liked it)

..but with a black interior (not a big tan interior fan - especially not Porsche's, and I hate the reflections on the front window). I'll tint the side windows, put some tunes on and enjoy the ride. :)

I wonder if the Burmeister stereo will be any good. *shrug* At least I'll have a USB and iPod integration. I forgot to check that box on my current GTS and it sucks to have to burn DVDs and satellite radio went to ****.
Congrats on the purchase. I'm still not sure if I like the design of the 991 yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the GT3 RS will look like.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Oh how I wish you were right, but my friend there is such a thing.
Okay, so I lost close to $50K after I sold my last car after having owned it for only 2 years, but I still don't think it was a waste :eek:

I just won't buy new cars anymore.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, so I lost close to $50K after I sold my last car after having owned it for only 2 years...
:eek: Must have been a nice car! I'd have to pay someone about $20k to take my car if I were to pull that off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis