wow, I need bigger pictures then :D
Here's another one..... Bondi Beach.... outside Sydney Australia

Alex's version: :p

And for the rest of us with Hardware from the last milennium: :p

Or can this fit too Alex?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should have ordered Killzone 3 from Amazon over the weekend. Now they're out of stock.

Oops, talking about games. Hmmm, how can I make this better? Oh, yeah...

Guy: "YEAAAH!!! I got it in the hole, babeee!!!!"
Lady: "About effing time. :rolleyes:"

Golf, dating - it's all about the same. You practice hour after hour, working on the proper technique to swing your club. Then, when you're playing for real, you spend hours trying to get into each hole with the least amount of effort, and of course you're trying to get there before the other dudes out there do. Sometimes getting into the hole is cause for celebration, but other times it's taken so long and been so frustrating that you do it just to get it over with.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I should have ordered Killzone 3 from Amazon over the weekend. Now they're out of stock.

Oops, talking about games. Hmmm, how can I make this better? Oh, yeah...

Guy: "YEAAAH!!! I got it in the hole, babeee!!!!"
Lady: "About effing time. :rolleyes:"

Golf, dating - it's all about the same. You practice hour after hour, working on the proper technique to swing your club. Then, when you're playing for real, you spend hours trying to get into each hole with the least amount of effort, and of course you're trying to get there before the other dudes out there do. Sometimes getting into the hole is cause for celebration, but other times it's taken so long and been so frustrating that you do it just to get it over with.
And sometimes, the best part of the day is getting your balls washed.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
I think someone just liked me (or one of my posts?) and then unliked me. To understand this experience, imagine discovering that you just won the Powerball lottery. As you walk up to redeem your prize, you mother texts you "Honey, your father and I still don't love you". Then your ticket, alongside your hand, is melted by a randomly occurring laser beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis