Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I've crossed a line. I wonder if this is how Alex feels. :D

My Killzone 3 saga - Amazon is out of stock, and Newegg doesn't take the credit card that I have. Oh, the humanity.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I feel like I've crossed a line. I wonder if this is how Alex feels. :D

My Killzone 3 saga - Amazon is out of stock, and Newegg doesn't take the credit card that I have. Oh, the humanity.
Any Gamestop around?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow that's cheap for a game that good.
That's what I thought, too. I've never played it, but it gets good reviews. I want it because I can use my soon-to-arrive Sharp Shooter gun with it. I have it on order from Amazon, but there's no telling when it'll ship.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My Shun santoku should arrive on Friday. I'm quite giddy about getting a new knife. I need to go get some fruits and vegetables to chop up.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
My Porsche 911 S got a build date the first of the year, yay. I've always driven SUVs or trucks (first a Dodge RAM, then a Jeep, now a Porsche Cayenne GTS)... this will be my first small car. I went with the Burrmeister sound system, kinda expensive and I know I won't get my money back for it when I go to sell it, but, I didn't want Bose logos on my car lol. You know you hate Bose when you pay to not have it lol.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Awesome! Congrats on being able to get one of those.

I think that I'm actually starting to turn green with envy.
Thanks I'm excited. :) Not sure when I'll actually get it, maybe February they say. I don't have kids, live pretty simple, no wife...so, makes it easier for me to afford... plus I park in a private garage at work and have a garage at my house. So, it all added up. :)

I still have my Dodge RAM if I need to haul speakers or something. ;)

I will have no four door though! But, I rarely have more than myself and another in the car. **** 'em, they can drive. ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks I'm excited. :) Not sure when I'll actually get it, maybe February they say. I don't have kids, live pretty simple, no wife...so, makes it easier for me to afford... plus I park in a private garage at work and have a garage at my house. So, it all added up. :)

I still have my Dodge RAM if I need to haul speakers or something. ;)

I will have no four door though! But, I rarely have more than myself and another in the car. **** 'em, they can drive. ;)
I myself am not impressed. You could have had an insane setup for that cash. And you waste it on a car. :mad: :p

You will have to give us pics with a review and your first speeding ticket. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching a cooking show, and the woman just made a salad. Well, kinda. So, she starts by saying that her husband won't eat salad because it's rabbit food, but "he loves my steak house salad."

So, what's in this magical "salad" that he'll eat? A large bed of hashbrowns, covered in six ounces of sliced steak, topped with sauted onions, a small handful of spinach leaves, and then slathered in blue cheese dressing.

That's more like a steak dinner with some garnish. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis