Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He never should have mentioned that in an open forum and you shouldn't have commented on it.

This incident is under review for possible violation of Man Laws. Shame on you both. :D
What a travesty. This thing never should have made it to the review board.

Said ironing was being considered as part of facade constructed to fool a drunk and lonely girl at a bar into giving up some help-me-forget-my-ex strange.

What he said discussed a possible violation alright, but not of any Man Laws. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That reminds me of you tracking down MC2 for me. He was all 'how did you get this #?' :D
Ahhh, back in my glory days. :) With FB these days, it takes all the fun out of it. Which is good, because I couldn't find you for the life of me! :D

Of course you had to go ahead and rightly disparage my stalking skills and we all know what that led to.
The student has indeed become the master.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What a travesty. This thing never should have made it to the review board.

Said ironing was being considered as part of facade constructed to fool a drunk and lonely girl at a bar into giving up some help-me-forget-my-ex strange.

What he said discussed a possible violation alright, but not of any Man Laws. :eek: :D
Listen, use of the Arizona bi-laws (aka Boy Laws) are permitted before the testicles drop or after they are jarred. You know that. Don't make excuses for your namesake. That's 3 of you now officially under observation. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Listen, use of the Arizona bi-laws (aka Boy Laws) are permitted before the testicles drop or after they are jarred. You know that. Don't make excuses for your namesake. That's 3 of you now officially under observation. :p
Hey, if ironing a shirt gets me some strange but revokes my Man Card - take the card. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On the list for today:
- Walk Niki again

- Go to Petsmart to get Niki some of these:

They stopped making them for years, but they're back and I hope to find the medium size for her (Target carries the small size)

- Go to Target: buy snacks, buy beer, buy other boring stuff that I want

- Play some PS3

- Do some work​

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
In case you haven't kept up I have a Carver Model C-500 pushing some subs.
We should form a club: Working Carvers. :rolleyes:
What speakers are you using?
Some Axiom M3's I found on Craigslist a while back. Perfect to make noise in the shop... I can't remember the model of the Carver, but its a 5 channel THX something or other.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The day went pretty well, as I got most of what I wanted to get done.

I couldn't find the medium sized chews for Niki, but she enjoyed the smaller one. I was nervous that she'd swallow it almost whole, but she did good with it.

Also, no beer. But, I did get two bottles of wine. On glass #1 right now...mmmm, Moscato.

That PS3 Move is more exercise than I expected.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After seeing the Christmas tree thread, I might just put ours up this year.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just saw on Motorweek that it's going to be required to have a noise generator on hybrid and electric vehicles so that pedestrians can hear them coming. I bought a hybrid because I wanted it to be quieter. Uggg.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
IMO, the louder, the better. Long live the V8! :D
Don't get me wrong - I love the sound of a big a** motor! :D I just don't like listening to it for two hours a day as I'm commuting to/from work. Motorweek gave the Nissan Leaf as an example, and it seems to have a whine that gets louder as it goes faster. Those kind of noises drive me nuts.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm 39, and the voice of the snake in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets stills scares the s**t out of me.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Don't get me wrong - I love the sound of a big a** motor! :D I just don't like listening to it for two hours a day as I'm commuting to/from work. Motorweek gave the Nissan Leaf as an example, and it seems to have a whine that gets louder as it goes faster. Those kind of noises drive me nuts.
That's what a nice aftermarket stereo with a sub or two is for. Either way, I guarantee you'll be deaf in a year or two.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know I've posted about this before but long ago I snuck up on a fellow construction rat as he was walking through a parking lot. I was in my truck and it had these turbo mufflers that were quiet until you gunned it. Well after I got pretty close I slipped the truck into neutral and gunned the motor as I layed on the horn with both hands. He immediately lunged to the side which caused his knee to give making the lunge some pathetic scramble. He turned his head I guess to see what the f^%& it was that was about to run him down allowing me to witness the slack jawed terror of a doomed man. I don't do stuff like that anymore but I miss it. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought that Tuesday was going to be my last day, but it just might be tomorrow.

Looks like Alex's "day ahead" joke might play out after all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis