Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"incredibly dumb"

You know we shudder when subjective terms like this are thrown around frivolously.:D
Speak for yourself. I just grab a beer and a snack, 'cause I know there's gonna be some good postin' later on. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No promises, but there's a good chance that I'll pick up some chips and salsa tomorrow.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
But your hips are freezing.

Just sayin'...
You speak the truth, sir... You still posting reviews on Amazon? I still can't decide on a single brew coffee machine...

In other news... Got the vintage Carver wired up with the older marantz receiver in the shop today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
God knows I don't need any more "promises"... Thanks man... :p
I've posted it before, but maybe my misfortune with women will bring you a bit of joy. :D

My number one all-time put down line was from a girl that I had a crush on in high school: "Adam, if I was in a room full of man-eating lions, and there was only one door, and you were the door knob...I'd rather die than touch you."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You still posting reviews on Amazon? I still can't decide on a single brew coffee machine...
Sure am. Are you deciding on a type of machine, or trying to narrow down to a specific machine?

I have this one (and, yeah, that's me on the video review). Just a note - the price of K-cups has gone up quite a bit in the past year. They used to be about 25 cents/cup back in 2007, increasing slowly to around 35 cents/cup as of last year, and now they're over 50 cents/cup (that last jump happened pretty suddenly late last year). I have the cups that let you use your own coffee: My K-Cup, Solofill, and the Ekobrew. I prefer the Ekobrew.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sure am. Are you deciding on a type of machine, or trying to narrow down to a specific machine?

I have this one (and, yeah, that's me on the video review). Just a note - the price of K-cups has gone up quite a bit in the past year. They used to be about 25 cents/cup back in 2007, increasing slowly to around 35 cents/cup as of last year, and now they're over 50 cents/cup (that last jump happened pretty suddenly late last year). I have the cups that let you use your own coffee: My K-Cup, Solofill, and the Ekobrew. I prefer the Ekobrew.
Duuude... I was just trying to be nice and make small talk... :p

Nah, I do want one... I was dead set on the K brand until I remembered your review on the Breville... I might use it 4-5 times a week and want it to make enough to fill a 20oz to-go cup... I hadn't looked at the prices of the "cups"... interesting. I'd probably just buy the pre-made ones...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've posted it before, but maybe my misfortune with women will bring you a bit of joy. :D

My number one all-time put down line was from a girl that I had a crush on in high school: "Adam, if I was in a room full of man-eating lions, and there was only one door, and you were the door knob...I'd rather die than touch you."
WHAT??!! Are you kidding me??? Thats messed up...

At least you have that dog dragging yeast puss and cornhole juice around on your carpet... something like that...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got the vintage Carver wired up with the older marantz receiver in the shop today.
In case you haven't kept up I have a Carver Model C-500 pushing some subs.
We should form a club: Working Carvers. :rolleyes:
What speakers are you using?

I had a crush on [a girl] in high school.
... but then you locked eyes with Doug as Rick rolled out the
Twister Matt and set the bottle of baby oil down on the table.

that's me on the video review
That reminds me of you tracking down MC2 for me. He was all 'how did you get this #?' :D
Of course you had to go ahead and rightly disparage my stalking skills and
we all know what that led to. I should thank you for making me a better stalker.

I prefer the Ekobrew.
That's pretty cool. What kind of coffee are you putting in there?
Before that coffee thread started up I was fine with Maxwell House. :eek:
That thread resulted in me getting high marks from Mr.&Mrs. Davemcc for barista skills. :cool:

You guys with jobs have a good week. Monday morning is always a bummer. Don't be late. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Isn't it Saturday??? I hope... Times like these require deep pockets if necessary. I'm fully committed to the cause and will remove any budget constraints. With the Holidays quickly approaching its likely best to iron a douche bag shirt and go out and find some poor girl not looking forward to the impending loneliness. I'm afraid I'll be facing this one alone. Most of my "go to" drinking buddies are back home with suspended drivers licenses. Does that help???
Ironing a shirt!:eek:
Drastic times take drastic measures.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
In case you haven't kept up I have a Carver Model C-500 pushing some subs.
We should form a club: Working Carvers. :rolleyes:
What speakers are you using?

... but then you locked eyes with Doug as Rick rolled out the
Twister Matt and set the bottle of baby oil down on the table.

That reminds me of you tracking down MC2 for me. He was all 'how did you get this #?' :D
Of course you had to go ahead and rightly disparage my stalking skills and
we all know what that led to. I should thank you for making me a better stalker.

That's pretty cool. What kind of coffee are you putting in there?
Before that coffee thread started up I was fine with Maxwell House. :eek:
That thread resulted in me getting high marks from Mr.&Mrs. Davemcc for barista skills. :cool:

You guys with jobs have a good week. Monday morning is always a bummer. Don't be late. :D
Who the hell is that?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis