Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I was helping a friend over e-mail today with questions on speakers and receivers. Doesn't he know that won't help my post count?!

Well, I suppose whining about it will... :eek: :D
I helped a guy in person get a new speakers and receivers. The reward was him taking my advice.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I helped a guy in person get a new speakers and receivers. The reward was him taking my advice.:eek:
When I take a guy to buy audio equipment I expect action twice,
once on the way there and once on the way back. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
When I take a guy to buy audio equipment I expect action twice,
once on the way there and once on the way back. :D
That explains a few things. But a man has gotta get his needs met somehow.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sweet! In a rare example of me buying something at a good time, I ordered a PS3 Move starter kit and extra controller yesterday. The kit was $50 and the controller was $25. This morning, the kits are $100 and the controllers are $40.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, 'cause texture on dry wall affects the structural capability of a house. :rolleyes: :D
Is this like some nerdy mechanical engineer game of bating the drywaller?
tisk, tisk, tisk

Btw, you got thanked for that post?
To quote Doug, "twice ... "

It didn't even make any sense... :p
What doesn't make any sense is all the texture annunaki blasted all over his basement walls when my preference for slick finish is well known. How am I suppose to overlook that? It's like he doesn't want me to move in ... :confused:

I guess he gets bored when he watches you sleep. :D
... just hilarious. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What doesn't make any sense is all the texture annunaki blasted all over his basement walls when my preference for slick finish is well known. How am I suppose to overlook that? It's like he doesn't want me to move in ... :confused:
Maybe he's just hoping you'll see something you can fix and want to move in even more.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Made me think of Nomo ...

4 women assault man, glue penis to stomach

... cause he lives in Wisconsin.

Ya think ... ??? ... nahhh. :D
Ya got me.
You should have seen the look on the guys face when I asked to use his phone, priceless. When I tried to give the phone back he said "keep it".
And they say they're are no gentlemen left in the world. :p

Now not only can I save money on underwear, in addition I've got this great Trakphone.

WIn,Win baby.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hard freeze warning for tonight. It was on the verge of being butt-crackin' cold today. Not quite...but on the verge. It was sleeting a little bit this morning when Niki and I went for our walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis