Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is like having a conversation with a Bose enthusiast who is an expert on walls too. :D
Yeah, 'cause texture on dry wall affects the structural capability of a house. :rolleyes: :D

Btw, you got thanked for that post? It didn't even make any sense... :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Almost randomly, I happen to notice this today.

First Boring thread:

This Boring thread (as of this post):

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother sent this to me. Probably won't actually happen, but pretty freakin' cool, if you ask me!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Leave it alone Alex! :D
Before you posted this I had thought of different products available that Adam could get to meet his objective
but now all I can think to say is 'man glue'. It's like I needed you to remind me of who I am. I don't know if I should thank you.

BTW, before Doug snapped me out of it I had these in mind.

Talos SC150 Color Sport Sunglass Cam w/Internal DVR 640x480 334-124

I think you should make your Dog wear them as she tears into a nice fluffy bunny. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, before Doug snapped me out of it I had these in mind.

Talos SC150 Color Sport Sunglass Cam w/Internal DVR 640x480 334-124
Those are pretty cool! I don't want sunglasses, though, and the reviews are mediocre...but the concept is cool. I was just doing it to make a video review for Amazon. Yep, I just took geek to a whole new level. After spending about an hour messing around and having some success, I decided to make the video the same way that I made my system video here - just a series of still images sewn together.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got one of those pull-up bars that fits onto the top of a door frame after considering one for years. I freaking love it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seven more work days for me this year.

After that, AH is going to be like my own personal Charlie Sheen. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You guys might this one, too. :D (It's from 2009 and was posted here before, but it might be worthy of an encore.)

I've woken up on the floor at least three times to find one of these about a foot from my head.

First time: "Holy S**T!!! :eek: :eek:"

Second time: "Eeee, that's creepy. :eek:"

Third time: "Eh, I'll get it after I take Niki out for a walk. :cool:"

Nothing like neurotoxin in the morning. I used to check my bed nightly when we had scorpions issues. I shiver at the thought.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, I just saw that I made the "Funny Quote(s)" portion of your signature! Oddly enough, for something that I think I meant as serious... :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, I just saw that I made the "Funny Quote(s)" portion of your signature! Oddly enough, for something that I think I meant as serious... :)
I would have an alex quote, but well...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was helping a friend over e-mail today with questions on speakers and receivers. Doesn't he know that won't help my post count?!

Well, I suppose whining about it will... :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis