GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Diesel prices here is now getting lower, now even below US$ 9 per gallon

Still, you are so spoiled ... all of you guys in US and Canada
To me to the point is hilarious to hear your wining about fuel prices....
The gas price around here is about Can$1.25/litre. That would be about US$4.88/USgal. I've been in Europe several times over the years, so I don't whine about gas prices here.;) But, I know plenty of people who do...:rolleyes:

However, I do whine about booze prices...:eek::D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think mostly they're just beer drinkers ... really. :D

These guys might have dabbled in wine while they were winning their women over but women that have to be plied with alcohol will surely lead to some serious whining ... 'after she puked I still wanted to **** her but then she **** herself'. It happens. :(
^How about re-posting that in Norwegian?:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
^How about re-posting that in Norwegian?:D
Opprinnelig skrevet av Alex2507

Jeg tror de for det mese kun er øl drikkere ... egentlig.
Disse gutta kan ha hyllet seg i vin mens de vant sine kvinner over, men kvinner som må ha rullet seg i alkohol kan sikkert komme med alvorlige sutring ... 'etter at hun spydde... ønsket jeg fortsatt å **** henne, men da **** hun med seg selv'. Det skjer.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The gas price around here is about Can$1.25/litre. That would be about US$4.88/USgal. I've been in Europe several times over the years, so I don't whine about gas prices here.;) But, I know plenty of people who do...:rolleyes:

However, I do whine about booze prices...:eek::D
If you had any idea about booze and beer prices around here :eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Jeg tror de for det mese kun er øl drikkere ... egentlig.
Disse gutta kan ha hyllet seg i vin mens de vant sine kvinner over, men kvinner som må ha rullet seg i alkohol kan sikkert komme med alvorlige sutring ... 'etter at hun spydde... ønsket jeg fortsatt å **** henne, men da **** hun med seg selv'. Det skjer.
Not you - Alex!:rolleyes:

:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Not you - Alex!:rolleyes:

:D

Jeg tror de for det meste kun er øl drikkere ... egentlig. (MEN IKKE ALEX)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My interpretation of the above set of pictures:

"I rolled a giant stone ball up a wall, and I earned my Man Card! What a proud day. But then I entered a curling competition, brought great shame to my family, lost my Man Card, and now I'm thinking about ending it."

:)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My interpretation of the above set of pictures:

"I rolled a giant stone ball up a wall, and I earned my Man Card! What a proud day. But then I entered a curling competition, brought great shame to my family, lost my Man Card, and now I'm thinking about ending it."

:)
Or.... there are many "monkeys from forest without a brain" here :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
We do have some other interesting things... and people here.....

I remember this from the Olympics. I think it was a strategy to induce epileptic seizures in their opponents....:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wow - I've seen threads de-railed before, but I think this one is in the next county!:eek:

Sorry, Phil.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow - I've seen threads de-railed before, but I think this one is in the next county!:eek:

Sorry, Phil.:eek:
The topic of this thread is "Wow!!!!!"
I think we're safely within the context of this title :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis